Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Ladies: Do You Use Foot Lotion?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ladies: Do You Use Foot Lotion?
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Foot lotion can enhance a woman's stinky feet - what types do you use, if any at all, to enlighten that stinky scent?

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blondetoes
Loyal Member
Member # 23795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blondetoes   Email Blondetoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Neph is funny like that he likes my feet with no lotion, but when he is not here and during the day before I go to work, I put on a body shop butter, I use the almond one. It is not a foot lotion but my feet are all perfect when it sinks in and all you can smell is almonds and they are so silky soft too.

--------------------
www.myspace.com/travelwithsusie
Come down and stay a while, lots of lovely pictures for you too see.

Posts: 70 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
Foot lotion can enhance a woman's stinky feet - what types do you use, if any at all, to enlighten that stinky scent?

My wife uses some, but it counteracts the stinky smell- it doesn't add to it!?
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like vaseline best personally.second place would be some of the berts bees.unfortunatly i havnt been able to try the hemp stuff someone mentioned in this forum a while back

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:

My wife uses some, but it counteracts the stinky smell- it doesn't add to it!?
Depends on the type of lotion, when it's applied and how long after it's applied that you enjoy the scent. Generally most of the lotions i've used on a girls feet if applied early in the morning directly after a shower keeps the feet moist and then going right into socks for the entire day with shoes on... By the end of the day, it's a great smell. Usually pretty smelly with a small hint of the lotion left over. And that jessica simpson flavored stuff she had out for a while, used to put that on my ex's and hers used to get pretty smelly within an hour of wearing shoes after that. My current girlfriend, however, unless wearing her black flip flops, her feet usually don't smell at all. They usually just have a leathery, or shoe smell, but not a stinky one. But they're still the best feet i've ever seen or had the pleasure of being pleasured with.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Twice a week my wife lets me put lotion on her feet and socks before bed. She said if I do the work she doesn't mind. Makes her feet incredibly soft and moist. I heard years ago that putting on heavy lotion and socks before bed works wonders and I'm here to tell you it does. The socks all night make the difference I think. Holds in the moisture. We've done this for years.
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only time I like putting lotion on a woman's feet is when I'm finished licking them up and spewing my own lotion on them. [Tongue]

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i don't mind my wife putting on lotion. doesn't hurt the process too much for me. only if she's got heels /shoes for a short period will the lotion counter the smell too much for my liking. other than that, lotion isn't bad for me.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with feetluvr and JustJoe; no lotion until after I'm finished with the feet.
Hell, I wouldn't care if a woman never used lotion.

footjoyboy [Eek!]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links