Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Pro Wrestling feet related match- any ideas?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pro Wrestling feet related match- any ideas?
anflfan
Major Player
Member # 7134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anflfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, i'm going to order a custom wrestling match between 2 girls who have been in WWE,ECW and WCW combined and its going to be a feet related match. Anyone have any ideas for what things should happen on the match?
Posts: 247 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoa, I didn't know you could do that. Cool!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anflfan
Major Player
Member # 7134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anflfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yep, if you want more info about it, you can PM me on here and we can chat on Yahoo or AIM if you have either one of those!
Posts: 247 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swman
Elite Trooper
Member # 11682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swman   Email swman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cant say I have any ideas for you but im curious which girls are starring in it for you.

--------------------
Chicago White Sox; Southside till I die

Posts: 432 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anflfan
Major Player
Member # 7134

Hey SWMan! I just pm'ed you and let you know who's going to be in it, but lets just say its going to involve a "Queen"(ECW/WWE woman) and a "Screamer"(WCW) [Wink]
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
secrecy is cool
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How much money are you plunking down on this, buddy? [Smile]
How about a leg-wrestling match between the girls?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jman420
Major Player
Member # 4039

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jman420     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
kiss my feet matches already exist...id say u make it a worship my smelly feet match and have plenty of taunting and dirty talk
Posts: 123 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW! THAT IS AWESOME! THAT IS A BIG FANTASY OF MINE. I WOULD LOVE IT TO HAVE LOTS OF FORCED FOOT SMELLING, AND FOOT SMOTHERING WITH LOTS OF TAUNTING IN IT! THE WINNER SHOULD ALSO POSE HER BARE FEET ALL OVER THE LOSERS FACE, WITH FOOT ON MOUTH AND NOSE SQUISHING!!! THANKS SO MUCH!!!!! DAVE
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links