Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I MISS DR.SCHOLLS SANDALS!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I MISS DR.SCHOLLS SANDALS!!!!
tintin19153
Major Player
Member # 3694

Icon 10 posted      Profile for tintin19153   Author's Homepage   Email tintin19153   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was younger, I would see women wearing them all the time.Next to flip flops they would really show off a woman`s foot. I also love how they would slap the soles of a woman as she walks. It sounded like she was getting a foot spanking for showing off her sexy feet. [Drool]
Posts: 177 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, if flip flops have become a fad, maybe the Dr Scholls will, next season!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuckYourToes?
BANNED
Member # 3193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuckYourToes?   Email SuckYourToes?       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the Scholls too, dude. Best thing you can do is that because summer has ended, they'll be on clearance at a local store- so pick up a pair and give it to a chick you know (or one whose toes you wanna get busy with).
Posts: 501 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with you too my man, largely because that's what my wife was wearing when we first started dating and became engaged. Though I like thong sandals and fliop-flops better, I'd enjoy seeing her wear them again.

I asked her this summer whether she'd get another pair, but she thought that the "therapeutic" aspect of them (the way they make a girl grab on with her toes to hold them on) would be too much for her 49 year-old (don't tell her I told you)toes and legs.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
freebird
Loyal Member
Member # 3796

Icon 1 posted      Profile for freebird   Email freebird   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know what you mean, Dr Scholls, especially if the soles were worn down from lots of wear, looked so sexy. I was around when it seemed every girl wore them. What a wonderful time. I took candid pics whenever I could, and have a bunch of them posted at webshots. Take a look and have fun. [Jerkoff]

web page

Posts: 61 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tintin19153
Major Player
Member # 3694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tintin19153   Author's Homepage   Email tintin19153   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by freebird:
I know what you mean, Dr Scholls, especially if the soles were worn down from lots of wear, looked so sexy. I was around when it seemed every girl wore them. What a wonderful time. I took candid pics whenever I could, and have a bunch of them posted at webshots. Take a look and have fun. [Jerkoff]

web page

Nice pics,when I was in junior high,I had teacher that would wear them. She had sexy feet ,I use to love walking behind her and watch the sandals slap her pretty soles.
Posts: 177 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by freebird:
I took candid pics whenever I could, and have a bunch of them posted at webshots.

Wow! Super collection of photos there. Loved both the Dr. Scholl's and the other Sandals albums!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can buy them online
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links