Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I didn't think this would happen....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I didn't think this would happen....
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, as a single guy who doesn't exactly have the best job who works messed up hours (i.e. graveyard), I don't get that much foot access, unless I go to Foot Night parties or book a private session. Those are always just once in a while type deals.

As you mostly know, I went to the Foot Night party this past Thursday night and had a great time. Afterwards, a friend of mine, a girl who does the parties also, needed a place to crash for awhile (difficulties, etc., won't get into it), so I offer her my humble little apartment for a few nights.

Needless to say, I've been getting virtually free feet access every day for the past 4 days, since I've been helping her out so much. It's not carte blanche, but she's usually pretty cool about when she'd like to have her feet touched and played with, and of course, I'm more than happy to oblige her. Typically, these come when she's already tired and ready to fall asleep, and as she's a heavy sleeper, she actually does not mind me playing with her feet as she sleeps if she let me do it while she was still awake (like I said, she'll let me know when I have a green light). So not only do I have feet access, I have sleepy feet access. Now, normally, what I have just typed would have been worthy of a post like this, but I'm not done. This story has a twist I never saw coming.

Just right now, since we both stayed up all night (I was working, she's just a night owl), we've both slept. I already slept and feel wide awake right now. Now, she just told me right now that I could play with her feet if I wanted to and I was doing it. And after about 10 minutes...I stopped and started doing something on the computer. For the first time in my life, I WASN'T IN THE MOOD FOR FEET.

It's an odd thought really. After all, I'm looking at her sleepy feet right now from my computer desk, the feet she's given me the green light to do stuff with while she sleeps. I love sleepy feet, you know this. Her feet are even sticking out of the blankets, like I love to see. She's sleeping like a log. And I'm not doing anything to them right now! I'm simply not in the mood. And to top that all off, the first night she spent at my pad, I had a dream where she was sticking her feet in my face while I was watching TV, and I told her I wasn't in the mood. Guys, I'm not making this shit up.

Any of you guys who are either married, or have girlfriends that you live with, does this ever happen to you guys, where you're just not in the mood to mess with her feet even though she wants you to, or at least, doesn't mind if you do? Don't get me wrong, I absolutely know my love for feet hasn't diminished, its just that I'm not in the mood. I need to recharge for a while. Hell, I'm not even looking at any feet pictures right now on Wu's. Matter of fact, I haven't looked at hardly any feet pictures the last few days, and really, I understand why. But not being in the mood when there are real live feet that are just out there, sleepy and everything, is just really odd for me.

I think I'm gonna watch some football. Or play some Final Fantasy. I'll let her sleep. Foot burnout, I never thought it would have happened to me.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Salvy, I think you've turned gay on us! [Laugh]

Perhaps its just because you got the "green light" it is no longer considered "forbidden fruit" thus making it not quite as taboo or exciting to do it. Maybe you're just not really into the girl now that you actually have her right there. I think I can recall once working really hard to get a chick to go out with me, and then after all the trouble when it got down to things I just wasn't interested in her anymore.

Ah, what do I know.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WillJerk4Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 21497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WillJerk4Feet   Email WillJerk4Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoa, wth! NOT interested in her feet right now?

*in my best drill sargent voice* Well you listen up here foot soldier, you better GET interested in her feet! And that's an order! [Laugh]

Posts: 384 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
take some pics so we can investigate this matter further [Wink]

i dont know what to tell you, i believe its normal

Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footlovers
Loyal Member
Member # 11023

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footlovers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd never turn feet down, but yeah sometimes when me and the lady are getting it on, I want to concentrate on other parts of the body rather than just her feet.

Are you attracted to her in any other way?

Posts: 89 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesukr22B
Major Player
Member # 6298

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesukr22B   Email toesukr22B   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dude i think i have an idea why you may not be interested, i think its cos she does not indulge you, basically what i mean she does not take an active role or is the least bit interested. she basically says you can have access to her feet while she is sleeping, thats kinda boring man, its basically like fine if i have to you can play with them while i sleep i would have lost interest ages ago
Posts: 123 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would have expected nothing less from LeDaemon, he's always something that makes me laugh my ass off. And I'm pretty sure this has nothing to do with boredom because she's asleep. I love sleepy feet, they're very hard to come by. Most of the time when I get feet, the girl is awake and interacting with me.

An attraction? Sure, I'm attracted, she's a cool, good-looking woman about my age with killer feet, but it's not like I'm gonna die or something if I don't get with her. Guys are attracted to all sorts of women, doesn't mean they "like" them more than that, you know? We're just friends, and the fact that she's constantly talking about this other guy she has a major crush on really takes the steam out of any minor notion that I may have that she may be at all into me in a way that is more than friendly.

Even she was a bit confused when she woke up and I wasn't messing with her feet, but she didn't seem to think it was all that odd. She saw it as something like having too much of a good thing loses its special quality after awhile when your doing it all the time in a short amount of time. Give me another day or so, and I would probably never let her feet out of my hands if I could help it. Alas, she's gone home already, she was only here for the weekend anyway. And I'm starting to look at feet pictures again.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i had a massive session with my girlfriends feet once and feet super relieved and good afterwards so i went back for some more and loved it. after i was completely empty my dick was spitting out I.O.U'S! and i couldnt think about sex at all. infact it was very nice and relaxing.

i thought id got bored of feet but the next day i was fantasizing about feet again!! it doesnt go away that easily.

id imagine that theres a limit to how good sleepy feet are and im sure once youve done it and your girl is cool about it the excitement would diminish. i recomend getting some full on foot worship and footjob action going!

Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hasn't happened to me so far, but I don't consider it a major problem. Nothing wrong with taking a breather now and then. That way it doesn't become too familiar and easy, and therefore not as much fun.

But Ladaemon could be right too- sometimes the hunt is more fun than when you've caught her.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Salvy, I think you've turned gay on us! [Laugh]

Perhaps its just because you got the "green light" it is no longer considered "forbidden fruit" thus making it not quite as taboo or exciting to do it. Maybe you're just not really into the girl now that you actually have her right there. I think I can recall once working really hard to get a chick to go out with me, and then after all the trouble when it got down to things I just wasn't interested in her anymore.

Ah, what do I know.

Yeah, it is true. We want what we can't have. If we can't have it that easily, we want it more. If we get it too easily, it's not a challenge anymore and we don't want it nearly as much. That's just human nature.
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
...and the fact that she's constantly talking about this other guy she has a major crush on really takes the steam out of any minor notion that I may have that she may be at all into me in a way that is more than friendly.

This sounds like the problem to me.
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Eliza Durden:
quote:
...and the fact that she's constantly talking about this other guy she has a major crush on really takes the steam out of any minor notion that I may have that she may be at all into me in a way that is more than friendly.

exactly what i was thinkin

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
quote:
Originally posted by Eliza Durden:
quote:

exactly what i was thinkin
That's the thing though, every time I ever think about the two of us possibly getting together, it doesn't seem right. So we're just friends, and its cool like that. I do at least get perks, so that's good. Anyway, she's not at my pad anymore, so I bet the next time I see her, I'd be all over her feet again, as usual. I wonder if I just wore myself out, rubbin' two out that morning (not on her feet though, I don't like doing that) could do that to a guy.

Anyway, I'm not worried about it now, nor was I worried about it then. It was a one-time thing that hasn't dulled my passion for feet at all. And really, it was a pretty tiring couple of days for me anyway.

Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eh, to be honest, there's days my girlfriend will want and ask me for a pedicure, and i'll be like "you don't need one today" or simply "I don't feel like it" But other than that, i'm usually up for foot play. Footjobs anytime, usually up for some sniffin, lickin, and suckin. But not always rubbing and pedicuring.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pb_1234
Board Regular
Member # 24712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pb_1234     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can't want them all the time. I wouldn't have the energy. I'd say 95% of the time I'd prefer, and hint at, normal stuff.

5% of the time is feet, if that.

Wanting feet all the time? My girlfriend would go mad, even though she's fully understanding and indulges me. That would just be rude.

Posts: 40 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links