Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Role playing

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Role playing
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have any of you ever role played with a SO or whoever? I'm considering trying it and wanted to see if any of you have any ideas for scenarios? Obviously, I'm looking for foot fetish role play ideas.

Any fun ones you guys have tried?

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd love to, but my wife is just not that free enough with herself to be able to do it.

Gosh, you should be able to incorporate your foot fetish desires into almost any type of role play you can imagine.

An easy one that comes to mind would be you role playing that you're a shoe salesman, and your SO comes in to your "store" to try on some shoes, sandals, flip-flops, whatever. They could be ones she already has, or ones you've bought her that you want to see her in.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The shoe salesman is definately one to try that I've thought of. She comes in to try shoes and then seductively uses her feet to try to get a discount.

Any other ideas?

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does it necessarilly have to be a private role play, or can it be a real life scenario like:

- having her remove her shoes and play footsie with you under the dinner table while dining out.

- washing her car with you or while you watch gives you the options of flip-flops, barefoot, or flip-flops then eventually barefoot.

What foot fetish stuff do you want her to do? That might help generate some ideas.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by longhitter04:
The shoe salesman is definately one to try that I've thought of. She comes in to try shoes and then seductively uses her feet to try to get a discount.

Any other ideas?

This is the very reason why I'm not a shoe salesman. I would end up literally giving the shoe away just to see some toe and sole flexing tease show. The company would go down under. LOL

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i do an di doubt it will surprise you my favorite rp theme is a witch

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gameon
Elite Trooper
Member # 20877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gameon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Moan, how does that work in an rp scenario?

haha, rp'd teacher and pupil, my gf was the sexy french teacher in heels who then deciced if I couldn't count to ten i'd have to be punished...

I can count to 4 in french [Tongue]

Posts: 251 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links