Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Reflexology

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Reflexology
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While working as a "Reflexologist" for the past 5 years, I've "massaged" the feet of over 260 different women, some as many as 10 times. Some I worked with once and never heard from again.
I've had days (or nights) when I've worked wit 10 to 15 women in a 5 to 7 hour time period. (non stop, my choice)
My prefered mode is to have my client laying face down on the table while I'm sitting on a chair at their feet doing my thing. Some clients even fall asleep, it's very relaxing.
Often I get paid, but, as you might imagine, I do my share of volununteer work.
I don't always "get" the most quality feet, but when it's good-it's very good ! [Secret]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let me add this one thing; I may not always get the most quality feet, or foot 'condition', but I always provide a quality service.

footjoyboy [Hump]

--------------------

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

One last thing for clarity; I only work with women.

If any of you guys (or gals) want some getting started tips for this part time endeavor, let me know.

footjoyboy [Cheers]

--------------------

iop
Loyal Member
Member # 26458

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iop   Email iop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
U r a lucky man
Posts: 56 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

iop dude, I could tell you some stories.
And even more tales from when I sold womens shoes (4 yrs) for Hofheimers in the mid-late 80's

Thanks!
footjoyboy

--------------------

hiarch1
Board Regular
Member # 17718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiarch1   Email hiarch1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
would gladly like to find out how to get in reflexology. Also tell the stories about shoe sales
Posts: 42 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like a great gig.

I noticed you "reflexology" in quotes. Is this a true job? Have you received any training in it? Or are you an amateur/professional doing it largely for enjoyment? What percentage of your "clients" pay you?

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
While working as a "Reflexologist" for the past 5 years, I've "massaged" the feet of over 260 different women, some as many as 10 times. Some I worked with once and never heard from again.
I've had days (or nights) when I've worked wit 10 to 15 women in a 5 to 7 hour time period. (non stop, my choice)
My prefered mode is to have my client laying face down on the table while I'm sitting on a chair at their feet doing my thing. Some clients even fall asleep, it's very relaxing.
Often I get paid, but, as you might imagine, I do my share of volununteer work.
I don't always "get" the most quality feet, but when it's good-it's very good ! [Secret]

I always believed in the old saying that if you do what you love, you'll never work a day in your life.

I can only imagine some of the feet you do looking perfectly pedicured since it's kind of like brushing your teeth before going to the dentist. [Big Grin]

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is an interesting thread b/c there was that recent thread about jobs with feet and as I recall nobody had a "foot-related job" that had posted.
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Re: feetluvr:
The reason I use "quotes" is as you may know Reflexology is not necessarily foot massage. Yes I did receive some training and a lot of self learning. I never attained a certification. (in my state Reflexology is not regulated like body work is)
I've always worked as a student. I don't need the income, but I have made @ $2000.ºº in gratuities. As you might guess, money is not the reason, but access to female feet.

footjoyboy
[Wink] [Wink]

--------------------

footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Re: hiarch:
If you'll notice, I've already given a few tips on how to get started. You'd be suprised how many women are willing to help a student get their hours.
One interesting aspect of my shoe selling days was when a woman would come in and complain that her hi-heels were hurting the balls of her feet or there was a gap between her heel and the back of the shoe.
[We] would take the shoes (fresh from her feet) and go in the back and put a pad in the insole. Let's just say I always enjoyed doing that.

footjoyboy [Hump]

--------------------

footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Re: JustJoe and Eliza:
There is also the saying "Make your passion your profession"

When I was in shoe sales, that was my profession. The Reflexology is a sideline.

footjoyboy [Woot]

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links