Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Girl at work likes feet!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Girl at work likes feet!!
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 7 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I was at work yesterday and I popped round to send a fax or collect something from my old department and I started chatting to my friend over there who I get on with and is really funny.

So one of the girls said something to me about sucking her nippple in a very joking way of course, can't remember how it came to that but I am usually a bit crude or use inuendo's. So this other girl then replies about how her boyfriend sucks her toes and that she loves having it done to her and that it feels really nice. I'm sure u can imagine how I felt!! [Thud] I felt like I was going red, I just kinda tried to act normal, probably said something like oh yeah? but the other girl also didn't go ewww or gross, that was what I was expecting, perhaps she too likes it.

Anyway I texted her that evening and told her that it was interesting that her b/f likes feet cos I did as well and she replied with 'Feet are cool' How cool is that!! [Woot]

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it sucks that she´s got bf tho but she sounds cool
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by You:
it sucks that she´s got bf tho but she sounds cool

I have to agree 100 % [Tongue] Nice when they come along...But they are normally attached... [Confused] ...
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know the b/f I have met him and he's a really nice guy, I say well done and fair play to him. I know my chance will come again sometime! [Fingers Crossed]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats the key...keep plugging away...it will happen soon ! [Big Grin]
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A nice, refreshing reminder that there actually are some women who are open-minded...

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wing-Washer:
A nice, refreshing reminder that there actually are some women who are open-minded...

i´ll drink to that, cheers [Cheers]
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Cheers] On some rare occasions even I'm optimistic. [Laugh]

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wing-Washer:

They are hard to pinpoint, but they are out there. Good to hear something positive about feet in relations.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was definitely not expecting a bf in this story but I guess good news that he's cool. Also with a bf how did her joking about you sucking her nipples happen?
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it was another girl who was saying about sucking nipples, then the other girl said about her feet although they are both spoken for. Guess some girls are just like that! lol

--------------------
 -

Foot Fetish Outlaw
Board Regular
Member # 26624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Outlaw   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Outlaw   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always thought that more people are in to feet than would admit it. At least to varying degrees.
Posts: 15 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was under the impression for quite some years now that women loved having their toes sucked but didn't associate it with liking feet.
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You may get a foot show or two out of it.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links