Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » It's funny how women use my foot fetish against me!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: It's funny how women use my foot fetish against me!
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL. I had a girl over last night that I just wasn't into. I think the lack of alcohol in my system and the fact that I was exhausted from my week didn't help. Anyway as we're chillin on my couch I think she sensed my lack of attraction so she decided to pull out the big guns and started rubbing her barefeet up and down my leg. Funny. It's my fetish! Not yours lol. This had me thinking about all of the times that women who knew about my fetish baited me into sex with them when I wasn't in the mood using thier feet.
Has this ever happened to you guys?

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROCK STAR
Major Player
Member # 2686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROCK STAR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahah yeah this ugly girl dumb annoying girl with hot feet gets me everytime...

im a sucker.

--------------------
<3 rock star

Posts: 163 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
" This had me thinking about all of the times that women who knew about my fetish baited me into sex with them"....
Comment by GQguy

Obviously the ladies can't resist you, after all, you're the GQguy.
I'd expect no less. [Bow Down]

footjoyboy [Cool]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sprd'em
Loyal Member
Member # 25391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sprd'em   Email sprd'em   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
only the girls that i have been very close 2 have ever done that. Never anybody that had come over to hang out or someone i just had met out somewhere. Wow good 4 u.....U big buck
Posts: 88 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
" This had me thinking about all of the times that women who knew about my fetish baited me into sex with them"....
Comment by GQguy

Obviously the ladies can't resist you, after all, you're the GQguy.
I'd expect no less. [Bow Down]

footjoyboy [Cool]

haha! Thats pretty funny footjoy!

One incident that comes to mind from a while back involves my ex. I was over her place and I had a fraternity sorority function to attend. She didn't want me to go because of the sororiy girls, so she tried to use a tactic that in retrospect is quite brilliant if she didn't want me to meet anyone else. Give me a footjob before I went. So she started by rubbing her barefeet across the crotch of my pants. Of course I loved this and let her do it for a little while...but then I resisted. And got up. Then she put the remote control between her very high arches and began to stroke it as though it were me! She even said in a girly voice "don't you want my feet around you?" lol. I still resisted.

She was my ex and had a new bf at the time so she was basicially using the both of us. That display was a fight for power, and I showed her I had control. Pretty funny scenario though.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have to be careful who knows your thing because they will use it against you to get ahead. Desperate times call for desperate action.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
most definitely! I love it when women know and they use it to please or seduce you when they are in the mood [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol. I still resisted.
....That display was a fight for power, and I showed her I had control. [Nut Kick]
Comment by GQguy

The way I see it is: The only way that this story has a happy ending is if you found a sorority chick to give you a foot or hand job equal to the one you missed out on. [Confused]

footjoyboy

--------------------

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
lol. I still resisted.
....That display was a fight for power, and I showed her I had control.

LOL. I do that a lot. I seem to enjoy it more than actually getting laid.
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvsfeet
Major Player
Member # 2600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvsfeet   Email luvsfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
some yrs ago i was dating this one girl with perfect feet. anyways i was kinda mad at her at the time, so i didn't wanna do any favors for her or anything at the moment. and she wanted a soda fro the fridge, and i told her to get it herself, well thats when she did it. she put her feet on my leg, and made a pouty face and started rubbing my leg, and said how if i got her the soda i could play with her feet all i wanted, and of course i gave in lol. funny her parents were there too and totally know all about my fetish, and her mom was telling me to not give in lol.
Posts: 190 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

quote:
lol. I still resisted.
....That display was a fight for power, and I showed her I had control. [Nut Kick]
Comment by GQguy

The way I see it is: The only way that this story has a happy ending is if you found a sorority chick to give you a foot or hand job equal to the one you missed out on. [Confused]

footjoyboy

Funny. I went home alone that night but I did hang out with some of the sorority girls that I was already friends with. Potential love interest at the time.
The big thing is control though. Women can't respect or trust a man that can't say no to sex/feet. How could she? She does something wrong and I still can't resist her body? That says I have a weak character and i'll let her walk all over me just to get off. It also says that she can't trust me because if I can't say no to her when shes wrong, imagine if another woman came around who was sexier...how would I react? Women respect self control more than you know and it will pay dividends in the future. You'll also keep your self respect which is very valuable, more so than a 5 minute footjob.

--------------------

footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

GQguy:

I agree. [Wink]

footjoyboy

--------------------

sprd'em
Loyal Member
Member # 25391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sprd'em   Email sprd'em   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well put GQ. 4 sure but i'm sure it was HARD to pull away, well for me it would've been really tough but i hear ya
Posts: 88 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my girlfriend has been doing it to me for many many years.but the worst was this woman that was 53yo who when drunk online told her my fetish in detail and for months she kept trying to lure me to meet her by telling me I should come over n lick her soles and smell her sweaty feet.it was to a point that she told me she wore a pair of nylons for 3 days hoping I'd come over.due having a commited gf,and the fact this woman had herpes and was as old as my parents it never happend
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dick_wedge
Board Regular
Member # 26733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dick_wedge   Email dick_wedge   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ye few woman have used there feet get me in bed, they slowly take thee heels off and have gorgeous feet im a sucker for it!!!
Posts: 12 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links