Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » foot fetishist dj (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: foot fetishist dj
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a female friend of mine was telling me a famous radio personality/dj in her town is known for having a foot fetish.it wasnt howard stern but i got the impression it was similar to that.anyone know who she is talking about?

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
John Jay! Of John Jay and Rich. I'm listening to it right now. Nothing like Howard Stern though. It's clear channel so it plays everywhere in and around Phoenix including Tuscon.
He is pretty payfull about his foot fetish so it's fun. He'll ask to see different celebrities feet and every once in a while chat about his fetish. Actually he'd be a realy good role model for alot of the more timid guys on here. This guy has the biggest morning in show in the 5th largest city in the country.
Here's a link to some of thier photos,they have some foot ones:
http://1047kissfm.com/cc-common/gallery/globalphotos.html

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey GQguy....I listen to them in the morning all the time!! Are you in AZ? That show is pretty good, funny....plus that fact that sexy female feet almost always come up daily helps alot too. I love that they have feet galleries of fans and celebs on their site too.

Let Me know if you are in AZ.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Just Me
Elite Trooper
Member # 1678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Just Me   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A guy on channel 27 on Sirius does too.
Posts: 253 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just had a look at the link...totally cool.

Wish there was a DJ like that in my country.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moman
Elite Trooper
Member # 479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moman   Email moman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GQguy - thanks for the link to the gallery. Awesome pics of some HOT feet!

MoMan

--------------------
I only moved to St Louis because it has a high arch! LOL

Posts: 476 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty groovy! My wife watches that "Judge Christina" show and her jaw dropped when I showed her the pics of her posing her feet on his picture gallery.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is pretty bad ass. Just goes to show ya it's not quite so hidden as we all think it is, nor is it something to hide, check out how many girls sent pics in (i know it was to meet enrique) and also the girls that guy gets to show their feet for the camera that will eventually end up at their website. Alot of damn good lookin feet, at that.

We rule!

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
Hey GQguy....I listen to them in the morning all the time!! Are you in AZ? That show is pretty good, funny....plus that fact that sexy female feet almost always come up daily helps alot too. I love that they have feet galleries of fans and celebs on their site too.

Let Me know if you are in AZ.

Regards,
2swift

Awe, shit...I listen to them every morning as well. I used to listen to 101.5 The Zone. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check out the gallery with hilary duff in studio around page 99 of the pics is her barefeet. Thought that would spark some interest.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks guys.that is most likely exactly who she was talking about as she is from PHX.sorry i thought they were similar to howard stern but i guess its even better that they arent.thanks again

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
John Jay! Of John Jay and Rich. I'm listening to it right now. Nothing like Howard Stern though. It's clear channel so it plays everywhere in and around Phoenix including Tuscon.
He is pretty payfull about his foot fetish so it's fun. He'll ask to see different celebrities feet and every once in a while chat about his fetish. Actually he'd be a realy good role model for alot of the more timid guys on here. This guy has the biggest morning in show in the 5th largest city in the country.
Here's a link to some of thier photos,they have some foot ones:
http://1047kissfm.com/cc-common/gallery/globalphotos.html

Outstanding!! JJ is cool with me; I mean, just put it out there that, "I love pretty feet!" That's what I'm talking about. [Cheers]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot-Clan Ninja
Elite Trooper
Member # 25128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot-Clan Ninja   Email Foot-Clan Ninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
foot fetishism is one of the most popular 'alternative' fetishes
Posts: 426 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jlasocal
Board Regular
Member # 21519

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jlasocal   Email jlasocal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Mona. This is one of my all time favorite posts. The hundreds of girls that are his "foot friends" on the site show that women will enjoy their feet being admired as long as us guys don't creep them out.
Posts: 16 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvntoes
Major Player
Member # 10587

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvntoes   Email luvntoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mona, it could be joe joe on the radio kiis fm los angeles
Posts: 213 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links