Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Dr Scholl`s wooden sandals (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Dr Scholl`s wooden sandals
montegalan
Major Player
Member # 14465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for montegalan   Email montegalan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anybody else have a fetish for a pair of feet in Dr Scholl`s?
I was a teenager and an aunt in law had absolutely perfect feet and kept them perfectly pedicured and used candy red toenail polish and on her snow white feet it looked so H O T !!! She would wear either white or blue Dr Scholl`s.
I would come to visit my cousins and we would be sitting on the floor after lunch watching cartoons then she would sit on the sofa to read the paper.And then the sweetest torment would start!! She would dangle her shoes and drive me insane [Drool] and I could see from the corner of my eye how she [Evil Grin] would check my reaction!! [Smile]
Whenever I managed to ignore her she would drop her sandal on the ceramic floor tile and say... Danny
be a dear and put my sandal back on my foot and she would spread her toes so I would struggle to put it back on, my face red like a tomato LOL
I wanted to kiss her feet so BAD!! [Cry]
Suck her toes!!(getting hot here)
Later on I learned that my uncle had a foot fetish and she kept her feet sexy for him but she knew the power she had!!
Any of you have a fetish like that or am I the last of the Dr Schollicans? LOL

[ October 01, 2007, 02:53 PM: Message edited by: montegalan ]

Posts: 219 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Geal
Board Regular
Member # 20230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Geal   Email Geal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes!! I have a big weakness for ladies wearing Dr. Scholl's exercise sandals. I love watching them flap against a lady's feet when she walks and also the flapping sound they make when a lady walks... so sexy!!
Posts: 21 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
montegalan
Major Player
Member # 14465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for montegalan   Email montegalan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for posting!
There is 2 of us so far:) Cool!

Posts: 219 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soleman5
Loyal Member
Member # 20554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soleman5   Email Soleman5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always thought Dr. Scholl's wooden sandals were sexy. I don't see many women wearing them anymore [Confused] Hope they make a comeback [Fingers Crossed]
Posts: 90 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Count me as #4. Those sandals are awesome.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moman
Elite Trooper
Member # 479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moman   Email moman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was a teenager, my mom had a friend who wore them all summer long. Many summer nights were spent [Jerkoff] . I hope they make a comeback and can get my wife to get some! I especailly like how the toes would curl to grip the toe grip they have. My mom's friend had fairly long toes with a great tan that really gave a great contrast to her unpolished toes. I may need to [Jerkoff] tonight thinking of them!

MoMan

--------------------
I only moved to St Louis because it has a high arch! LOL

Posts: 476 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sprd'em
Loyal Member
Member # 25391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sprd'em   Email sprd'em   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i guesss i've never seen these type of sandals i c. and there wooden... huh interesting sounds like i've missed out
Posts: 88 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dated a gal back in '87 that wore those all the time. I guess they did strengthen her toes a bit to give a decent footjob.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sprd'em
Loyal Member
Member # 25391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sprd'em   Email sprd'em   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
these all most sound like those birken's of today R they siml'r
Posts: 88 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when iwas about 12 my best mates mum had a pair of those - blue leather straps with brass buckles.
they showed off her sexy toes to great effect!

loved scholls ever since !

[Hump]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
I guess they did strengthen her toes a bit...

They were marketed as being good for the feet and legs. The gal I married had worn a pair through high school and college. They were her summer footwear when we met and started dating- so they have a very special place in my heart and mind! I do think they helped shape up her legs alot! I asked her recently about getting another pair, but she thinks they'd be too hard on her feet, legs and toes at her age. [Cry]
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tom:
when iwas about 12 my best mates mum had a pair of those - blue leather straps with brass buckles.
they showed off her sexy toes to great effect!

loved scholls ever since !

[Hump]

I know exactly the shoes you're talking about. When I was around 2-3 years old, the wife of a second cousin in my family used to babysit me during the week while my parents were working. She would wear those sandals quite a bit during the spring and summer months. I'm not sure exactly how, but I think my fetish began with her. I remember constantly staring at her bare feet while wearing those sandals. I can remember going shopping with her and watching her feet in those sandals working the gas pedal in the car and also walking through various stores with my eyes gazing downward to her feet. Thinking back on it now, I know there was more that went on back then with her and her feet but I just can't remember any instances when she may have used her feet to either get my attention or to have control over me. I haven't seen her in years so it's not like I have the opportunity to question her about it. Plus, I don't think I could ever walk up to her and start asking her any questions like, "Hey, when you used to babsit me, did it ever seem like I was in love with your feet?" I think it would just make for a very awkward situation.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You guys seem to like them so much I may just have to get a pair. They can be ordered here....

http://www.shoes.com/stores/drscholls/category.asp?keyword=Wood+Exercise+&as=1&sc=DRSCH_SANDALS

Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Prettyfeet
Loyal Member
Member # 2498

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Prettyfeet   Author's Homepage   Email Prettyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I still wear Dr Scholls to work !!! They still attract attention after all these years.... pf

http://www.geocities.com/prettyfeet_2000/dr_scholls.htm

Posts: 71 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Vincent
Elite Trooper
Member # 31071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Vincent   Email Bill Vincent   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a really old thread, but I had to put in my 2 cents. Dr. Scholl sandals on most women always made (make) me weak in the knees. I love the sound they make, and I love the way they frame and showcase the feet. They always made me want to do at least 3 things:

1. Lick the wearer's soles.
2. Lick the insoles of the sandals.
3. Either [Jerkoff] or sex-up the wearer!

If that's not magic, if that's not a fetish, I don't know what is.

Thank you, all you women wearing Dr. Scholl sandals! Keep it up.

--------------------
Since 1965.

Posts: 368 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links