Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » interesting article on timesonline

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: interesting article on timesonline
reanimation
Major Player
Member # 2136

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reanimation   Email reanimation   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://women.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/women/body_and_soul/article2406450.ece
Posts: 165 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sprd'em
Loyal Member
Member # 25391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sprd'em   Email sprd'em   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very interesting write u have found and responses from 2 diffnt people. At least the gal didnt say she didnt like it. It just didnt do anything for her and i would assume at least he can still rub and suck away to his pleasure........kool huh
Posts: 88 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks for the link man
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If a 'girlfriend' won't let me use her feet--we won't be seeing each other for very long. [Bump]

footjoyboy

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've said this here many times: Once a relationship is established with mutual trust and affection, few women have a problem with it. Look how many guys here (me included) are married to women that indulge our foot desires.

Just hold back for awhile and then gently let her know. Not so long as to be dishonest. Just give the relationship a little time first.

Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Every one of my long term girlfriends accepted it and indulged me after we had dated for awhile.
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love it when people find foot related articles.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very interesting and a good read

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spartanguy is definitely right about this. I'm only 20, so you can imagine my longest term relationship was 2 years. I've only been in what i'd consider about 4 relationships(from the time i was 14) that all lasted from 6 months, 3 months, 2years, and my current and on going into 8months, respectively. (bearing in mind i've had a share of my own that i haven't dated as well but knew the girls for quite a while and still do)

My first girlfriend was the girl i first did anything sexual, everything up to but not including sex. Within the first 2months that'd started and i confessed long before that i'd had a fetish for feet and i'd been suckin her toes, rubbin her feet, painting her nails, and giving her pedicures(at the age of 14) and she found out about footjobs through me, but surprised me with one before i'd ever asked.

Second girl i seriously dated was like 3 years later at the age of 17, within a month lost my virginity to her, and was receiving footjobs and doing all the same stuff to her feet, and she hated her own feet, and feet in general, but she let me do it, and even actively initiated alot of toe sucking, and footjobs.

Third it took me almost 4 or 5 months or something like that, she eventually came around to it and surprised me one nite with a footjob took a bit of practice but she was into just about everything i did too, though she still wasn't a big fan of feet.

And my current girlfriend turns out to love her own feet, and for good reason; They're perfect. She loves every single bit of my fetish for feet, and gets incredibly turned on by the way i suck her toes, lick her soles, and like the way they smell when she wears her smelliest little black flip flops. Loves the pedicures and having her nails painted, massages. You name it.

I guess my current girl isnt a great example of time spent working to get it, she was into it the first day we met (nothing physical but a massage, but i knew and she knew i had a fetish for cute female feet) But all the rest it took me atleast a month to get used to the idea, but i've always managed to get it out when i feel comfortable talking to that girl. Most of them knew except for my first girlfriend that i had one before we dated.

Stupid me and my long winded self.

Great article, i loved it!

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
September 8, 2007, Times Article "Tonight's Sole Attraction:"
At least your boyfriend is trying to please you, rather than himself.

The columnist is ignoring the fact that it's a two-way street. At least he didn't throw the term 'fetish' out there, though.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good article. sadly, i can't come up with examples like Bootman on how long it's taken for GF's to get used to it. but it's good nonetheless.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links