Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » stopping time... the foot fetishists' dream. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: stopping time... the foot fetishists' dream.
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fantastic stories! [Smile] i love it.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha yeah I've thought of this many times. But I couldn't help but think what if time restarted while we were sniffing, rubbing our dicks on etc. Lol.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol

i would move the clock that stopped time and put it out of the way, so it could not click on again. lol

[Big Grin]

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG I would do everything you named and also stick my nose and tongue all over their feet so that they are all slimey and wet after I got done too and would love to use the hottest pair of feet to rub on my ding dong and shoot an explosion on her soles and kinda wipe off my remaining jizz on the select soles of a few hot women.

now that is what I call spreading seed man [Big Grin]

it is a great fantasy and I wish I had the power to do it cuz a lot of lucky women would have my sperm, saliva, or both on their feet when they go back home to their boyfriends or husbands, LOL

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a pretty common fantasy with guys I suppose. I remember having this same fantasy spring into my head some 25 years ago as a teenager. There was a lame ass TV movie called "The Girl, the Gold Watch, and Everything" that came out back then that had a watch that would stop time for the person holding it. Of course in the movie the guy that held it never used it to play out any of our totally understandable realistic fantasies. [Laugh] I just recall sitting probably in history or English class looking at all the girls wearing "Jellies" or "Penny Loafers" at that time (hey it would've been '82 or so) and thinking how I could really use that stop watch.

I think the other part of my daydream would've been to be able to shrink myself to about one inch in height and crawl into the shoe of one of the gals sitting near me that was doing some shoeplay.

I'm surprised I was able to graduate with a decent GPA with my mind constantly wandering!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skooter
Loyal Member
Member # 5272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skooter   Email skooter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Office feet it is for me as well, just cant get enough of "peep toe" heels. God they are sexy.

--------------------
Sleepy feet forever!

Posts: 91 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eusak
Major Player
Member # 14476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eusak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since ogling active feet is what turns me on, I wouldn't find stopping time to be much of a thrill. My crazy fantasies usually involve invisibility or having hundreds of thousands of tiny gnat cams buzzing around the world, programmed to record women's footplay and transmit back to my computer. Hmmm... I wonder if by currently taping candid footplay with my camcorder I'm actually living out the fantasy of voyeuristic footguys that lived decades ago or even longer. Hell, I'm already living out my own adolescent fantasies!
Posts: 229 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Office feet it is for me as well,"...
Comment by skooter

A man after my own heart. [Thumbs Up]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skooter
Loyal Member
Member # 5272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skooter   Email skooter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep you just cant beat peep toes shoes, especially when they cross their legs and just have the shoes hanging from their toes. Hubba Hubba...

--------------------
Sleepy feet forever!

Posts: 91 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have had the stop time fantasy many times but it has mostly been about shopping.how lame is that

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mona:
i have had the stop time fantasy many times but it has mostly been about shopping.how lame is that

Shopping, or shoplifting? [Tongue]

(Because I would shoplift a Ferrari if I could stop time...)

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
olujasasjevera
Major Player
Member # 26778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for olujasasjevera   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah i had these fantasies back in grade 5.. had the hottest french teacher. her feet were always so beautiful and in highheeels, when we read stories all the kids would sit on the ground and she'd be in a chair. i;d make sure to get really close to her and always smelled her AMAZING arouma..

--------------------
S.T.

Posts: 125 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfucker
Loyal Member
Member # 9539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfucker   Email footfucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG I dream about that "power", of stoping time everyday, even more so when I watch a film called "Cashback", look it up on IMDB!

Jesus christ, to fuck the soles of every girl I saw that I liked and had nice feet would be like heaven, infact as they say "Heaven is what you make it after death", can't remember who said that, mabye I just made it up, I don't know lol

I wish that my SOLE can go on when I'm dead, So I'm able to fuck the SOLE of girls foot when I'm dead!

Foot Fucker

Posts: 95 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links