Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Will she kiss you post feet licking (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Will she kiss you post feet licking
tony_dyer2000
Major Player
Member # 9881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tony_dyer2000   Email tony_dyer2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you have been licking and sucking away at your wife's / Girlfrind's feet and you want to move to some other sexual activities, will she let you kiss her ???

My mrs says no kissing after feet licking, which I find annoying, would be sexy if she liked to "taste her own feet". On the plus side she does like the fact my face smells of her feet, particulalrly when they are nice and stinky.

Whats the situation with your S.O??

Posts: 108 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yeah_i_suck_toes
Loyal Member
Member # 21104

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yeah_i_suck_toes   Email yeah_i_suck_toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend doesn't mind at all.
Posts: 74 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmmmm, do you kiss her after she gives you a BJ?

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelover99
Elite Trooper
Member # 13493

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelover99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no problems at my place.

--------------------
I can't get enough of soft,sexy sole's with high arche's!

Posts: 377 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No trouble here..... WE kiss after all of our fun activities

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife does because her feet are always clean when I enjoy them (both of our preferences).

She will not allow me however to have intercourse with her if she's had her feet (clean or dirty) on my manhood.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ToeLuvinFirefighter:
No trouble here..... WE kiss after all of our fun activities

Same here.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LoveGirlyFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 22706

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LoveGirlyFeet   Email LoveGirlyFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife doesn't care if I do anything to her feet or not. Her feet are good looking, but she doesn't really care for them. I think she like having power over me, (mentally) when I kiss/lick her feet. I'd like to kiss her shoes too, and get her into heels/flip flops in bed. But if I kiss her shoes, I know she's gonna go on another power trip.

However, kissing her is no problem. Only time she won't let me kiss her is if I've gone down on her....

Posts: 77 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm interesting topic. For the woman that are not in favor I wonder if they'd engage in a sloppy old French Kiss after you've gone down on her?

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my wife doesn't care at all if i kiss her after i have been sucking on her feet. what i can't underestand(and i will never mention it) is that she has not problem kissing me after i have been eating her ass, and i mean eating her ass(hole), my tongue has been where it should has never been, she has always been very clean, no "accidents"; and the kiss me right after, i wouldn't. but as i said, i keep it quiet because i love it.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoever wont kiss after anything related to either body is crazy. It's our own bodies, it's not like someone's licking the ground, geez.
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife loves it when I kiss her, even after licking her feet. She's sucked her own toes a couple of times just to turn me on.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
one girl i knew would not because she did not want her feet taste in her mouth from me

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
devils
Board Regular
Member # 17280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for devils   Email devils   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife is pretty diplomatic. She asks me for favors and i ask her also. One thing i ask her to do that she complies to is for her to suck and lick her own feet with me. We'll both run our tounges on her same foot together and french while both of us lick between her toes. Gets me so turned on.
Posts: 14 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Imagine her kissing you post-licking, and I'm talking about the have-it-the-other-way post-licking [Laugh] [Laugh]

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links