Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Overstock.com

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Overstock.com
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just saw a new overstock commercial... Its so obvious, all that brightness with those dark red toes... Youtube is grainy, but you'll catch it!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qo6dClyk_cQ

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Obvious? The commercial's point is to stress the cnvenience of shopping at home. Her being barefoot and laying down represents how easy it is to shop from home as opposed to walking around a mall. No hidden foot fetish message there.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
Her being barefoot and laying down represents how easy it is to shop from home as opposed to walking around a mall.

brilliant observation and you are exactly right

personally i still like the original overstock lady. the german woman.

i in fact solicited her agent to get her for foot modeling a couple of years ago but i never heard back from either lady. i guess overstock paid her well at the time, LOL ...either that or she thought I was a freak and wanted nothing to do with her feet in front of my cameras [Big Grin]

I would love to have them on my nose and tongue as well [Tongue]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GQGuy,

At first you might think that, but as an artist who had designed many print ads and such, I would jump at the chance to put a barefoot girl in any of the ads. I didn't go all out to make it obvious, but if I could, I would. Okay, a few were obvious. LOL... But I would come up with the same outlook as you in and say "she's barefoot only because it is a relaxed ad," when in reality, I wanted to use a bare foot gal. [Smile]

So there is a slim chance it was intentional for that too.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootManPete
Major Player
Member # 3260

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootManPete   Email FootManPete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This German woman? Yeah, she is hot [Cool] Too bad you couldn't hire her Tyler.

--------------------
Tired female feet deserve to be sniffed.

Posts: 202 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If an ad shows the feet, they are there for a reason.

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Either way it IS great! And I love the big "O" necklace they wear!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
Obvious? The commercial's point is to stress the cnvenience of shopping at home. Her being barefoot and laying down represents how easy it is to shop from home as opposed to walking around a mall. No hidden foot fetish message there.

Yeah that would be my natural opinion too if this foot fetish wasn't my stronger assumption!!! If this is the case they need more commercials showing the total ease of barefoot home shopping:)

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links