Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Search Engine Question

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Search Engine Question
:ast BreathPoem
Board Regular
Member # 23636

Icon 1 posted      Profile for :ast BreathPoem     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just a quick poll sort of...if you were using a search engine to search for scenes in movies featuring bare feet what would you actually type in as your search?...as in Google or elsewhere?

I'm not looking for such sites I already know where to find them, but basically interested in what the first key search words would be from your mind if you were looking for such...asking this in relation to some articles I am doing and wanting to line the titles up to be found perfectly in such searches.

examples: would you type in : bare feet in movies? foot fetish scenes in movies? Hollywood feet?

Would like to see if there are any popular opinions. Thanks

*by the way, sex scenes in that crappy Ben Stiller flick in theatres, The Heartbreak Kid, show off the actress' feet for a nice time*

Posts: 39 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think you're on the right track, can't think of any that are alot better. You can search on Quentin Taratino- he's a well known director who's open about his foot fetish.

There used to be a few sites (that I ran across on link pages) that catalogued foot scenes. You might just have to cruise some pages of footsite links. You can also search the archives here- this topic is discussed fairly regularly.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
try youtube look up celebrity soles that's what I do.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links