Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Jerry Springer (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Jerry Springer
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not sure if the same episode is played everywhere, but Jerry Springer is on right now and there seems to be a lot of foot fetish bashing going on (not to mention the typical Jerry Springer stuff). I no longer get upset about this kind of thing (foot fetish bashing), but there are some pretty good foot shots and closeups; kind of ironic in a way... Just a heads up for anyone who happens to read this before the show ends.

[ October 12, 2007, 04:33 PM: Message edited by: Wing-Washer ]

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm channel surfing as I type this, and to no avail. I hope it didn't end at 4:30 EST (around the time of your posting). All I'm finding is the Golden Girls and Ellen [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That sucks, bro. It comes on at 3:00 (central time) here.

--------------------
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All the chicks seem to show up barefoot and then get into catfights, but the way they jerk the cameras around, you never seem to get a good foot sighting.
I think they do that on purpose. [Mad]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
All the chicks seem to show up barefoot and then get into catfights, but the way they jerk the cameras around, you never seem to get a good foot sighting.
I think they do that on purpose. [Mad]

_fjb_

I know what you mean, but this show was different - half of it was about the guy's foot fetish. There were some very good shots! [Big Grin]

--------------------
-John Maxwell Edmonds

FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i haven't seen spring in weeks, lol

it comes on at 2pm here.

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can somebody PLEASE post all pics of this episode?

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

I have it on the tivo, but I wouldn't know how to get pics from it. I could try to upload the recording to rapidshare. (or somewhere better if anyone has any suggestions...)

--------------------
-John Maxwell Edmonds

footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
W.W. :
If Jerry is going to rerun it, let us know.

_fjb_

--------------------

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dunno, if it was negative towards us, is it worth watching?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
W.W. :
If Jerry is going to rerun it, let us know.

_fjb_

I'll try to keep an eye out, but no promises... The episode was called "Man with a foot fetish" if anyone wanted to check upcoming episodes in their area.

quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:

I think it is... Like I said, there were some very good foot shots.

All of us here are aware of the stigma attached to our love for feet. I've developed thick skin about the media's portrayal of us. If you don't like what's being said on the show, you could always mute it. Besides, I thought it was humorously ironic that despite the show's attitude toward us, the show still provided us with a nice deposit for the spank bank.

--------------------
-John Maxwell Edmonds

2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll ask again, can somebody PLEASE post the caps from this episode?

--------------------

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Originally posted by dougiezerts:

Negative or not, I'd tune in for the foot shots. [Tongue]

_fjb_

--------------------

rabidninja
BANNED
Member # 26212

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rabidninja   Email rabidninja       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea i saw the end of it. ugly bitches tho. fat n shit
Posts: 74 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

I'm gonna keep bumping this thread until I see some pics. lol

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links