Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » You Ever Do This? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: You Ever Do This?
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm...now that I think about it, I don't think I've ever paddled the pickle while thinking about female coworkers or friends or what have you. I can get turned on looking at them and have some thoughts go through my mind, but when it comes to jerking off I'll either think about the girl in front of me (on the computer, in a movie I'm freeze-framing, in a magazine, etc) or I'll think about totally imaginary dreamgirls that exist only in my head, or in the stories I write, or the drawings I'll sometimes do of them.

I think with me personally, I don't really put a girl I know into a level of fantasy unless I'm actually hooked up with her and dating her...but by then I really wouldn't need to fantasize over her because I could just meet up with her and get on with the actual physical acts. Maybe my line of discernment between fantasy and reality is more entrenched in my mind or something.

Either way it's all good...folks have thoughts all the time and you shouldn't have to feel guilty over thinking about something that turns you on. Co-workers, dreamgirls, friends, internet models, marital family members...who gives a damn? In the end it's just you with yourself in your hand...you're not hurting anybody or breaking any laws...so think whatever the heck you wanna think, and enjoy the fantasy. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This topic wasnt meant as an inquiry of whether or not you've fantasized about co-workers or real life women---who hasn't done that? My point was that I was in the middle of my 'one hand jive' to some pictures on here, and I HAD TO STOP AND CLOSE MY EYES BECAUSE THE FANTASY IN MY HEAD WAS WAY HOTTER AT THE TIME.

That to me was odd---it doesnt happen to me too often, but when it does, it reminds me of the power of the human mind.

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links