Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » The Worst Thing About Having a Foot Fetish... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: The Worst Thing About Having a Foot Fetish...
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When was the last time you heard a woman say: "I've been on my tits all day...would you please rub them?"
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cna't choose really. probably not being comfortable with it, i guess.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The second worst thing - when you're checking out a woman's feet from behind, and she thinks you're starting at her ass [Confused]

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
The second worst thing - when you're checking out a woman's feet from behind, and she thinks you're starting at her ass [Confused]

What's the difference? lol. You're still checking her out.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you are quite right!

we are always hanging on, hoping, wishing, feeling embarrassed. FOR WHAT?

its only feet? right?

lol, im so obcessed with feet, the smell, the sock! ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo jesus!

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes we must all be discreet i agree but there is always going to be that one asshole that takes it to the next level and ruins it for everyone so that women think its a perversion or sick.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lexington
Board Regular
Member # 27150

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lexington         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I let a girl know I like feet on the first date. If you joke about it, she will see it as a fun thing. Then when you get her in bed you can jokingly tickle her feet and suck her toes. She will be laughing and loving it the whole time. But if you never say anything and just start sucking her toes, she will think you are some weird freak. To be honest, I think it's the secretive aspect of the fetish that repels girls, not the fetish itself. If you are hiding your foot fetish, what else are you hiding? Remember, honesty is a big turn-on for girls. In fact, the belief that we must be discreet with our fetish is what makes it seem so weird or even bad. Think about it, what other fetishes do people keep discreet? I bet you automatically think of those sick pedophiles, rapists, etc. Well so do women. Buy acting as if a foot fetish is a secret, it gives it a bad stigma. I wish everyone could be like Tracy Morgan when he was on the Howard Stern Show and said, "I'm all about butt-holes and toes."
Posts: 3 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good point there Lexington....you should also check out what "LovelyLadies" wrote as well as your statements build upon that thread. Advice For You Guys by LovelyLadies

p.s. welcome to the forum, Lexington!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Michaels
Major Player
Member # 4576

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Michaels         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by desmond:
fuck man, don't see it as a disadvantage. Liking feet as a huge advantage we have over guys that aren't int feet. they're predictable, all about the breast and ass maybe, we all like those as well, but we have eye for detail and that's what turns a women on. liking feet is not an obsession, it's just one of the thing you can really love about a womens body, i like eyes, big (nice smile) teeth, normal sized breasts, normal figure, a but that has itself under controll when the girl moves, this also goes for thelegs, i like hands that are taken care off, nice long feet with longish toes and toenails. gotta love the feet ofcrse. But just think man, there is no woman in the world that will protest if you want to give her a footmassage, any guy that appriciates feet loves to give footmassages, so you both win, i'm ready and willing to give a women as many as she wants and as often as she wants and trust me, they loooovvveee it and therefore they will love "that" about you. i even had a girl once that had never before let any guy near het feet, because she was out of this world ticklish on her feet, it didn't take long before she was saying that i was the only one that's aloud to touch her feet, because i just had to give it a go and i was really carefull and she was ticklish yeah, but also sensetive as hell, so a footmassage was almost like hitting the button!! having a footfetish is a blessing, because you appriciate more about the women than the average tits and ass man and most women will recognize that and love it,

greetings form europe,

desmond

ur so right man, its how u approach, i beat off to it all, feet and pussy are my favorites, i like tits but not as much. The only real disadvantage to me is that i just got booted from college cuz i got really drunk one night, sucked on some girls toes, she told on me, and my roomate told on me for something else. Its complete bullshit, and the girl loved it except when she told people about it herself like an idiot, she looked bad as did I.
One thing tho, foot fetish is one of those things it cannot be done well paying someone solely for that, like at a ff party. Its gotta be done in a non-paid basis, but the hard-on is so quick its great!

Posts: 111 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightbird77
Loyal Member
Member # 13561

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Nightbird77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't see my foot fetish as a disadvantage.

Most of the women I've known have been turned on by it. Like desmond said earlier most women like something different than the plain old ass & tits guys.

Then I've known other girls who maybe don't understand it but, engage in it because they see the pleasure that it gives to the guy and, as one girl told me; what girl would turn down the chance to get a foot massage, pedicure and their toes painted all for free! [Thumbs Up]

So, I've always counted my foot fetish as a blessing not a curse.

Posts: 58 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah efficiency is definitely key. And if you can "Kill two birds with one stone" why not let your guy give ya a foot massage, paint your toes, give ya a pedicure and give him a hard on all at the same time? He gets what he wants, and by the time he's done, he's so happy that he'll pound her till she screams anyway. (long as you're not THAT turned on, heh)

I've had my share of girls who are like it's gross, don't touch them; Changed all their minds, or if i didn't they still enjoyed it whether they thought it was gross or not. I kind of get turned on when a girl who doesn't like it does it for me because i enjoy it. When she like, offers her feet to be played with. But i'm also not into a girl who just "lets" me do it all the time either, she's gotta play an active participant as well.

And like desmond, the girls who won't let anybody touch, or massage or do anything to their feet for fear of being tickled too much, usually wind up with my hands on their feet, and them moaning softly because of how good it feels, not letting me stop, etc. And of course, 'you're the only person who can touch my feet' Which is a big turn on.

Never a disadvantage to me. It's just like finding the right person, with the same interests. If she don't dig it, she aint really diggin me, and there's no way i can suppress my desire to indulge in female feet. So if she don't dig it, and not open minded enough to grab a shovel. Fuck her, move on.

And on another note, girls i never even dated (neighbors, a few girls from school and couple of ex girlfriends' friends) would make fun of me for it, say it was gross, and w/e. But soon as i was single, they'd be tryin to get ahold of me, or comin over to the house to hang out w/my sister or w/e and i ended up suckin, massagin, and fuckin their feet. So it's never done much damage in my life. I love womens feet!

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of all the fetishes that exist in the world--foot fetishists reigns supreme as the most popular, and most ridiculed. I hate the fact that "Our Fetish" (in 2007) still isn't accepted by the general public. What really bugs me is when TV Producers and/or Film makers (not including Quentin Tarantino) seem to go out of their way to portray us as deranged perverts & pedophiles!!!! [Mad]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Winter time is the worst thing about having a foot fetish, in my opinion. All previous comments have merit, but that comes with the territory of our affinity. Winter time just plain sucks in our community...no viewing of pretty feet for months. Go spring/summer!! [Hop]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoa Footman! Loving the avatar!
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Disconnected_247
Board Regular
Member # 27161

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Disconnected_247   Email Disconnected_247   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Footman9:
Winter time is the worst thing about having a foot fetish, in my opinion. All previous comments have merit, but that comes with the territory of our affinity. Winter time just plain sucks in our community...no viewing of pretty feet for months. Go spring/summer!! [Hop]

Well, I don't know where you live, but down here in the South, women wear flip flops and other open toed shoes 24/7. I'm dead serious when I say if it snowed, you would still see girls walking around in flip flops or some other kind of sandal.

As for the topic of the thread, i think the worst part about having a foot fetish (or any fetish for that manner) is not being able to indulge in it. As for those of you who aren't getting any feet (i'm in this group also), you should count yourself lucky that you at least get the chance to do so without serious consequences. I used to frequent the #foot irc channel on Dalnet, and would routinely see guys come in from Egypt and the UAE, where ANY kind of acts which they consider to be sexually deviant have VERY harsh consequences.

Posts: 25 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links