Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Advice for you guys (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Advice for you guys
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 2 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NEVER say you have a foot fetish to a woman your working on getting her feet. Never do that. I mean, why should you? It just adds more thought to the idea that your into feet. More than is required. Just simply say, your a guy that really likes a girl with nice feet. When your talking, say the foot is your favorite thing about a woman, and that it's so sexy to you. Anything like that or along the lines works. No need to bring out the F E T I SH word. A lot of people seem to wonder how you should go about telling a girl your into their feet, but I for one do not recommend that. Anyone else agree?
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree wholeheartedly. I have done the 'fetish' approach before and it shot right back at me in the face. Using 'fetish' is vague as it brings out different thoughts for different people, but when you describe that word like you say and say you're 'someone that like a girl with nice feet' that changes the tone and atmosphere, and it's also more direct. Of course, you have no control over if they translate that into their heads as 'fetish' and then start slapping those stereotypes down. That advice above is straighforward, and is the best that you can be about your foot liking without being creepy.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why does every thread end up about the same thing? lol

or am i just bitter?

Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I made the thread after seeing other threads about guys wondering why girls are getting creeped out or how to approach a girl about it. It's pretty simple and effective.
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate the word 'fetish' myself--I've never uttered it. In these such cases, I let my actions speak louder than words.
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
agreed, leave it out. if anything maybe say enthusiast if they ask you if you have a fetish. just check the foot fetish noises (and other creepy vibe) at the door and you'll usually be just fine [Wink]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Michaels
Major Player
Member # 4576

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Michaels         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
from what i've done, just excersize it, don't ever mention it, tho u can say like "ur feet look great", shell love the compliment
Posts: 111 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by You:
why does every thread end up about the same thing? lol

or am i just bitter?

I think these threads are better than "which celebrity has the hottest feet" or anything along those lines. There is an evolution of our thinking. We're going from make believe to actually living out our fantasies. Some guys need help in making the transition from the computer to real life. I know I did!lol when I was a much younger less GQ guy ;o)

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
L.L. :

Exactly; well said !! [Thumbs Up]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LovelyLadies:
NEVER say you have a foot fetish to a woman your working on getting her feet.

Well I dislike and disagree with the word "fetish" anyway. So I agree with how you said to say I like a girl with nice feet.

Fetish is such an ugly word, and I'm not entirely sure it fits with what we have anyway.

Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LikesHippieGirls1971
Major Player
Member # 504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LikesHippieGirls1971   Author's Homepage   Email LikesHippieGirls1971   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe we should officially omit the word "fetish" out of our world of foot fetishism? What would we re-create it as? How about FEET ATTRACTION. Would that be a better choice of word? I agree with everyone here. The word "fetish" adds a curse or taboo or sin to what we like. It's like adding "dsyfuntion" or "abnormality" or "abomination". Like some kind of negative "stereotype". Hope I sound positive to you all. Peace guys! [Fingers Crossed]

--------------------
Huge anime' fan! PS2 games. Outdoors. Artsy-Fartsy stuff!

Posts: 160 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it would be almost impossible to eliminate the word fetish from our line of preference when it deals with the female body and parts. While there are some of us who do, in fact have a fetish for feet (fetish is something REQUIRED for sexual arousal or gratification) there are many and it seems many more of us who have just a strong preference for feet. And i'm tried and tested this theory as well, it's much better to say "I like my girls with pretty feet" or "I like it when girls have pretty feet", "I prefer a girl with pretty feet" and they usually always work better than starin at the ground tryin to keep from makin eye contact and squeamishly uttering "I have a foot fetish, i'm kind of a freak"

There's alot of times you'll get a cute smile and a "Really? Why feet? What do you think of mine" and wham-o insta nekkid feet. And it's a great conversation piece.

Atleast that's how it's worked for me. And i definitely agree w/GQ guy ya gotta get a lil help sometimes differentiating online life and real life and transitioning into real life while applying all the helpful info and advice from all the great guys from the forum!

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RadioactiveToy
Major Player
Member # 26926

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RadioactiveToy   Email RadioactiveToy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I do say I like feet but I never call it fetish.
As a matter of fact, I rather call it a foot preference because fetish is a preference drawn to maximum which means that person can't have orgasm without the contacting his object/part of body of his admiration.
I can surely have orgasm without contacting feet but feet just makes it more intense which makes me a foot lover, not a foot fetishist.

--------------------

Posts: 123 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DancingFool:
I hate the word 'fetish' myself--I've never uttered it. In these such cases, I let my actions speak louder than words.

That's exactly the way I handle it myself. The word has so many negative connotations and people, in general, jump to their own (and usually wrong) conclusions about how guys with a foot fetish act, or are supposed to act. You can let a woman know your preference/attraction for her feet without uttering a single word about it and let your actions do the talking once she feels comfortable enough being in your presence and trusts you.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fate111:
That's exactly the way I handle it myself. The word has so many negative connotations and people, in general, jump to their own (and usually wrong) conclusions about how guys with a foot fetish act, or are supposed to act.

That's the problem though. I think I give people the creeps anyhoo. So maye it's better if I shut-up about my foot thing
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links