Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » need some advice

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: need some advice
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 5 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok so i've been talking to this woman at work, being kinda flirty and everything. well just tonight we talking and she mentioned her foot doctor got onto her again about her job. see she's had feet problems for some time and has had several foot surgeries, and is supposed to have another come january, and her job isn't helping matters. well i jokingly told her that what she needed to do to help her out til then was have somebody rub her feet for her everynight....hint hint [Wink] well she told me she's really ticklish, and in fact even SHE can't rub her own feet.

now i told her there were ways to massage feet w/o tickling them, which i honestly think there is (there'd have to be). so do any of you know of a way to massage really ticklish feet?

Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jbfour
Board Regular
Member # 26523

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jbfour   Email jbfour   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i heard if you put more pressure as your massaging, they will be less ticklish
Posts: 24 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have to be gentle, subtle and consistent. A woman who is very ticklish needs extra care when massaging her feet. When you keep it going for a bit, it isn't as bad for her as it was initially. The first contact from your hands to her feet is the toughest part from her. From there, it gets easier...and good luck RJ!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
You have to be gentle, subtle and consistent. A woman who is very ticklish needs extra care when massaging her feet. When you keep it going for a bit, it isn't as bad for her as it was initially. The first contact from your hands to her feet is the toughest part from her. From there, it gets easier...and good luck RJ!

thanks bro [Cheers] yeah she told me her feet were ugly because in the beginning but after these surgeries they're starting to "look like normal feet" as she's told me. havent' seen them yet, but hopefully when we get a chance to hang out i'll get the chance. we'll see!! [Fingers Crossed]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck, RJ - I'm sure when you guys hang out it'll be your first big break in the foot fetish world. My big break didn't really come until late summer of last year - it changes you and makes you even more confident about your fetish!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
Good luck, RJ - I'm sure when you guys hang out it'll be your first big break in the foot fetish world. My big break didn't really come until late summer of last year - it changes you and makes you even more confident about your fetish!

well i certainly hope so, she'd be the second woman that i've given a foot massage too and if i'm really lucky maybe the first in other activities [Big Grin] like i said she doesn't think her feet are pretty, and of course i have yet to see them, but i've been telling her stuff like "oh they can't be that bad, i'm sure they're beautiful." so in a way i think she may have a clue, but she's never really said anything and i haven't come right out and said it to her. right she's looking for a place to rent, and once she's got that we'll set up a time to hang out and shoot the shit....and hopefully more [Hop]
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never, ever thought I'd touch my wife's feet for the same reason. In fact, early in our marriage she forebade me to (which I only broke on two occassions because our kids loved to see her laugh so hard).

But now she always lets me touch and rub her feet. I believe some of it's "mind over matter", she knows that I want to rub her feet, and not tickle them. The rest is the fact that I touch and rub firmly, so it doesn't tickle.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"my feet are ticklish" is code for don't touch my feet.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
I believe some of it's "mind over matter", she knows that I want to rub her feet, and not tickle them. The rest is the fact that I touch and rub firmly, so it doesn't tickle.

I totally agree.
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

quote:
Originally posted by Eliza Durden:
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
I believe some of it's "mind over matter", she knows that I want to rub her feet, and not tickle them. The rest is the fact that I touch and rub firmly, so it doesn't tickle.

I totally agree.
you're right, you'd think that's really all it is. either that or in the past someone offered them one and instead tickled them mercilessly, which of course ruins it for us in the future [Violent] well either way i'm still keeping my fingers crossed and hoping something comes of this [Fingers Crossed] [Hop]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links