Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Why Do U Like Feet So Much?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Why Do U Like Feet So Much?
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't do this often, but whenever I get the urge, I COPY & PASTE my blogs from Yahoo360! This is quite possibly one of my very bests!! Please tell me what u think...

People ask me that all the time. Yet, I'm still unable to give anyone a logical explanation. What I can explain is this: instant gratification (for me) was a myth, a Fairy Tale--until I discovered my fetish. When it comes to women's feet, I'm able to satisfy ALL of my senses!!!

Well, not all FIVE! (LOL) Strangely enough, some men (and women) do believe certain sounds we HEAR can trigger arousal. Honestly, I have a problem with this concept. I'm not talking about the bump n' grind noises everyone loves. I think they're comparing it to the sound a flip-flop makes, as it slaps against the soles of the feet. Or perhaps someone walking in high heels, on a hard surface. For all I know, this could be a huge turn-on for a lot of people! I'm just not one of 'em.

Personally, I love the way feet LOOK--every line, every curve. Let's face it, they're ascetically pleasing to the eye. Especially in certain shoes. It's a proven fact, women's footwear carry sexual connotations in mainstream cultures. It's no wonder I get excited whenever I see a pretty lady dangling her heels! Seriously, if you got a pair of mules, I'm putty in your hands. Yes, I also have a shoe fetish....but I digress. (This blog entry isn't about shoes) Visually, I enjoy the toes and arches. Pedicures are a must! Most of the time, shoe sizes tend to play a big role for a lot of folk. The foot fetishist is truly unique, because no two people are alike. We all have different preferences and opinions. That in itself is a mystery. Always remember: MEN ARE VISUAL!

Obviously, pretty feet are much more than just eye candy. They need to be cared for. I'll use almost any excuse to TOUCH a woman's foot. It just feels right: massaging them with my hands, or pressing the soles against my face, or chest, any body part will do. Ladies, if your feet are that close to my lips, eventually....I WILL SUCK YOUR TOES!!! I've been known to suck a toe or two on the first date. Pretty tasty too!

Let's be serious for a moment. Do toes really have a TASTE? Hard to say--depends on what you're into. Like any other dessert, some folks aren't satisfied unless their snack is topped with something: maybe whipped cream, chocolate syrup, honey, peanut butter, it doesn't matter. Just being able to lick something sweet off the soles is pure bliss! It may sound a bit weird comparing someones dessert to toe-sucking, but it's commonplace.

The flip side to that--of course--is adding nothing at all. The SMELL alone is enough to drive me crazy!! Ladies & Gents, don't get it twisted. I'm not one of those guys who gets off on smelly, stinky feet. Hell-to-the-naw!!!! If anything, it ruins the mood altogether. However, there is a distinct odor (for me) that I'm partial to, but it's not as strong. Kinda hard to describe. What I'm trying to say is....I appreciate a women who's scent is somewhat sweaty, but not smelly, make sense? It's a delicate subject. Like I said before, there are so many levels to this fetish...it's hard to put into words. My sincere apologies to anyone who might find my comments offensive. Some people actually enjoy that extra funk! It's not my intention to offend anybody. Just not my cup of tea...trying to make a point! Everybody likes something different, that's all.

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
idolfan06
Loyal Member
Member # 17021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for idolfan06     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I basically agree with you on everything except I also wanna add to the appearance part the soles, I think the soles are probably the best part of the female foot!
Posts: 69 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Everybody likes something different, that's all."
Comment by shoemeyoTOES

Suffice it to say....

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice addition man! i must say i am one of the ones who get aroused by sounds when it comes to my love of women's feet, ex: i turn around and see two girls talking with crossed legs and sandals, (or i dont see them yet) and i am not looking at them and hear the slapping of a flip flop making me immediately think the girl is slapping the flip flop against her foot and shoeplaying a little, this gets me going and my ears as well as something else perks up a bit, and MAN if i hear the sound of a sandal hitting the ground that is an instant boner for me. especially if i turn around after i hear that sound and see a girl with her legs crossed, the foot on the ground in the sandal and the other shoe lying upside down on the ground with the free crossed foot swinging about! then im totally done for

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
visual is the strongest of course for me, the other day i saw a couple talking on a bench and actually watched this girl with crossed legs talking to her boyfriend on what appeared to be a serious subject, looking at her foot and purposely dangling her shoe until it just fell on the ground and she did all this looking at her foot afterward as if it were nothing while i was off to the side losing my mind, i was also thinking damn i wonder what this girl thinks about when she just pops a shoe off her foot for no reason, lolll

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RadioactiveToy
Major Player
Member # 26926

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RadioactiveToy   Email RadioactiveToy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why do I like feet?
Can't tell; it's the matter of psyche, I just like them...

It's the same thing with boobs...
You look at them and they attract you and you can't explain why; they just do attract you.

--------------------

Posts: 123 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why do I like feet? They are one of the sexiest parts of the female body, and they know it. Why else would women spend so much money pampering them?

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Ock
Elite Trooper
Member # 46755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Ock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't really explain why. Just seeing women with some clean pretty arched feet in heels or not affects that part of my brain where it just arouses me.

--------------------
And to think, at a point in my life, I wanted to actually get rid of my foot fetish.

Posts: 369 | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have said many times that I have no explanation why beautiful feet turn my head. As the attraction has evolved and I shared that attraction with women that I have been with, that 'fetish' has expanded to not only the appearance of lovely feet that excite me, but their aroma has intensified that attraction exponentially. Even less explanation for that phenomenon, but I love it nevertheless. That musky female foot aroma in my face at the point of orgasm is indescribable.
However, as much as beautiful feet are a turn on, ugly or unattractive feet are a complete turn off for me....so the attraction is only one dimensional.....

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links