Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » ANYONE CATCH POSH ON THE ELLEN SHOW THIS MORNING?!?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ANYONE CATCH POSH ON THE ELLEN SHOW THIS MORNING?!?
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was home this morning and woke up to the ellen show and she had on posh spice.so posh tries showing ellen how to dress,pulls out glasses,heels for her(thank god she had sox on).so then ellen started posh how to dress and gave her sneakers,for a quick 3 seconds you got to see a sideshot of posh's soles and I was pretty fkn impressed.anyone else catch this??
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, but I'd bet Ellen took more than a glance at those peds. [Laugh]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wouldn't surprise me hehe
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love to have seen that !

ellen has quite sexy feet too !

they should have gotten a pedicure together.

[Drool]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelova05
Major Player
Member # 11076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelova05   Author's Homepage   Email Solelova05   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://ellen.warnerbros.com/2007/11/ellen_is_posh_for_a_day.php

there's the vid !

--------------------
Check Out My Yahoo! Group: Soleheaven

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/soleheaven/

I LOVE SOLES !!!!!!

Posts: 241 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
olujasasjevera
Major Player
Member # 26778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for olujasasjevera   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow that was too hot... and she just put her amazing feet in the sneakers without socks SOOOO SEXY

--------------------
S.T.

Posts: 125 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

quote:
Originally posted by Solelova05:
http://ellen.warnerbros.com/2007/11/ellen_is_posh_for_a_day.php

there's the vid !

wow,good lookin on finding the clip!
swman
Elite Trooper
Member # 11682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swman   Email swman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love Posh's pose where she sticks her leg out. She's to sexy

--------------------
Chicago White Sox; Southside till I die

Posts: 432 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links