Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » "This is Gross!" (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: "This is Gross!"
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have any of you guys ever been in this situation:
Your girl has let you massage/lick/worship her feet, for the first time. But rather than enjoy it, she is turned off by it; she even thinks it's gross!
My girlfriend has been very receptive to my attention to her feet, I'm very happy to say.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RadioactiveToy
Major Player
Member # 26926

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RadioactiveToy   Email RadioactiveToy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe it happened once...
I couldn't tell how she felt...
I doubt it was gross bur I think she didn't enjoyed it...

--------------------

Posts: 123 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dated a girl for a real short while that was very uptight about her feet and wouldn't even let me massage them. Doomed relationship from the start lasted for a month.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never had a woman come out and say that when I was sucking on her toes or after the fact.

While there are uptight women out there who wouldn't like to have that sort of thing done and there's no way of changing their minds out of it, I think the majority of women are open to that sort of thing if they're one on one with a guy they're comfortable being with and trust being around.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never had that problem as long as I waited until the right time. [Cool]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wht_ShDw
Major Player
Member # 21164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wht_ShDw   Email wht_ShDw   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey man I am 20 and i have met far too many girls that think it is a turnoff. However if they do then that shows something about them. Thus if u continue to date a girl that feels that way and you feel as if the foot fetish lifestyle is a part of your life, then she would probably not be the best choice.
Oh yea did i tell you that i am majoring in psychology LOL

Posts: 176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i read something one time where someone said "the human body has a sewage plant running through an entertainemnt complex,what kind of design is that?"

put in this way,i think a disgust in feet seems a little silly

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mona:
i read something one time where someone said "the human body has a sewage plant running through an entertainemnt complex,what kind of design is that?"

HAHA! I read an article by Neil deGrasse Tyson about intelligent design just the other week and he said exactly that. I literally LOL'd when I read that part.
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A girl doesn't have to like feet like I do, just as I won't eat eggs sunny side up, like she probably does. She just has to accept that I like them.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Camille
All Pro Poster
Member # 21761

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camille   Author's Homepage   Email Camille   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought that sometimes men often get turned on by the fact that women think this is gross [Smile] As I can see now it was wrong [Smile]

I would prefer a girl who enjoys me doing that. Just as I enjoy when I see a guy worshipping my smelly and dirty feet. But at the same time I would love to experience how it feels when a girl seems to be disgusted. I'm sure I would feel such a pervert! [Smile]

--------------------
Kisses,
Camille [Kiss]

Posts: 592 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DeadGoon:
quote:
Originally posted by Mona:

HAHA! I read an article by Neil deGrasse Tyson about intelligent design just the other week and he said exactly that. I literally LOL'd when I read that part.
thats the one [Smile]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife is like that. She can't get over how nasty the feeling is to her if I tried to suck her toes or kiss her feet.

I wish I could share my fetish stuff with her. It sucks, but what can I do?

[Cry]

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I wish I could share my fetish stuff with her. It sucks, but what can I do?"
Comment by Bondo

Damn, I couldn't hang with that. If that were me, I'd have to go outside the marriage to get female feet, or consider divorce.

[Confused]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
It sucks, but what can I do?

[Cry]

get a new wife seriously

cheating is acceptable if your partner is not fulfilling your sexual needs

how did you end up marrying her to begin with? she must have one hell of a personality

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SS07
Loyal Member
Member # 27234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SS07         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cheating is acceptable if... [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 51 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links