Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Question for ladies on W.U.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Question for ladies on W.U.
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi ladies,
I wanted to ask you all about your footwear and your feet, do you have many pairs you wear regularly that smell quite alot, the smell of your feet stays in them and will not go away, I love shoes with aroma of feet it turns me on more than sex sometimes (he he). Would love to hear you describe your shoes and how they smell

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Camille
All Pro Poster
Member # 21761

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camille   Author's Homepage   Email Camille   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My office shoes are the ones that I wear most often. Some of those which are not toe-open have such a strong smell I have to wash my feet during a lunch time that people around me wouldn't feel the smell. I love them though [Smile]

--------------------
Kisses,
Camille [Kiss]

Posts: 592 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SS07
Loyal Member
Member # 27234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SS07         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I work at home and don't wear shoes, only socks, (mostly) and so the shoes I wear mostly when going out are my Adidas. They are old and worn, and I still love them!

view the image:
http://myfootspace.com/IM008248.JPG

Posts: 51 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty feet and toes, SS07 [Smile]

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SS07
Loyal Member
Member # 27234

ty, A&F, but... what about the ShOeS? lol
Posts: 51 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cuddle_Kittens
Loyal Member
Member # 26273

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cuddle_Kittens   Author's Homepage   Email Cuddle_Kittens   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a thing for sketchers running shoes, when I worked out of the house, that's the only shoe I'd wear for work. They kept the smell really well. Sadly I sold the 2 pairs I had worked for years in (one were my bartending shoes, the other my retail shoes) I have one pair left, but since I prefer being barefoot, they haven't had a chance to get super smelly.

I have a few pairs of slippers though that are well on their way to being yummy...

Honestly though, I have lots of shoes, just hardly wear them LOL I'm more of a sock addict - and I love the scent of them after a long wear *wink*

--------------------
 -

Posts: 96 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do we have any volunteers here who will give Camille her mid-day foot wash--with their tongue ? [Mmm]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SS07:
I work at home and don't wear shoes, only socks, (mostly) and so the shoes I wear mostly when going out are my Adidas. They are old and worn, and I still love them!

view the image:

i have a thing for women wearing adidas shoes lol i have 3 pairs myself [Big Grin]

great pic!

Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love flip flops,my coach flip flops being my favorite
http://b6.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/01236/61/52/1236362516_l.jpg

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SS07
Loyal Member
Member # 27234

quote:
Originally posted by You:
quote:

view the image:

i have a thing for women wearing adidas shoes lol i have 3 pairs myself [Big Grin]

great pic!

There was this one young guy at The In-and-Out-Burger in Las Vegas who complimented my Adidas shoes. At the time I wasn't completely aware of the foot/shoe fondness that men have. Now, my eyes are wide open and it's all good.
SS07
Loyal Member
Member # 27234

I'm with you Cuddle_Kittens, I have to wear socks, it's freakin freeeeeezing here!
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
There was this one young guy at The In-and-Out-Burger in Las Vegas who complimented my Adidas shoes. At the time I wasn't completely aware of the foot/shoe fondness that men have. Now, my eyes are wide open and it's all good.

[Thumbs Up] [Kiss]
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a great post I love reading the replies, Camille your shoes sound like the nearest thing to heavan on earth, what I would give for a sniff of them [Tongue] Cuddle cannot wait to see your slippers. Mona your flip flops look yummy also [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mona looks like the toe prints havent set in on your flip flops yet, the TOES in the flip flops look quite yummy to me! [Drool]

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links