Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Is Alice's Site Gone? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Is Alice's Site Gone?
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Why are you guys still lamenting over her departure? Last I checked there are still oooooh a couple girls out there that still model their feet for us foot pervs. She probably broke up with her boyfriend that pushed her into foot modeling and now he's looking for a new girl to "take over the foot fetish world." [Laugh]

It's just a bit of drama [Secret] ... adds a lil' 'Young & The Restless', 'Days Of Our Lives' flavor to Wu's, which is probably not needed [Roll Eyes] ..... But... "what the hey" [Tongue]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Why are you guys still lamenting over her departure? Last I checked there are still oooooh a couple girls out there that still model their feet for us foot pervs. She probably broke up with her boyfriend that pushed her into foot modeling and now he's looking for a new girl to "take over the foot fetish world." [Laugh]

Whatever the circumstances around her disappearance she was cute and had awesome feet & unlike 75% of the stuff that gets posted I actually enjoyed looking at her feet without [Puke]

Some feet should not be shown but hers were an exception...I just imagine that she tired of the crap that some people spewed via PM & I know what that is like.

It is much the same crap that led to Ben Del Amitri & Mallory to leave us a while back too.

Pretty sad really. But I guess at Wu's you have to take the good with the bad in every aspect.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
umm [Smile]
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Outback69:

Whatever the circumstances around her disappearance she was cute and had awesome feet & unlike 75% of the stuff that gets posted I actually enjoyed looking at her feet without [Puke]

Some feet should not be shown but hers were an exception...I just imagine that she tired of the crap that some people spewed via PM & I know what that is like.

It is much the same crap that led to Ben Del Amitri & Mallory to leave us a while back too.

Pretty sad really. But I guess at Wu's you have to take the good with the bad in every aspect.
[/QUOTE]

I didn't think there was wide spread antogonization on Wu's via the forum or through PMs. I never even saw the post that I guess caused her to jump ship. All I ever saw were her pic posts.

I remember the whole thing with Ben and his model that they were getting harrassed here. I can't believe though that one person on here sending a assholic PM would cause them to disappear and even dump the website. I think there was more outside "real world" things going on in Seattle rather than just being driven off by some asshat posting from his mommy's basement down in BFE on this forum.

[ November 04, 2007, 10:46 PM: Message edited by: LeDaemon ]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swman
Elite Trooper
Member # 11682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swman   Email swman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I didn't think there was wide spread antogonization on Wu's via the forum or through PMs. I never even saw the post that I guess caused her to jump ship. All I ever saw were her pic posts.

I agree. I relaly doubt there was anything past the thread where the comment was made and the thread she started to announce she was leaving(which was just asking for trouble) Someone stated their oppinion she didnt like it and blew it all out of proportion. She might have got some nasty PM's after that thread but I bet thats all that happened

--------------------
Chicago White Sox; Southside till I die

Posts: 432 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reanimation
Major Player
Member # 2136

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reanimation   Email reanimation   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The majority of us has been here at Wu's for quite some time, we have seen lots of feet, conversations (foot and non-foot related), given and taken advice from our fellow foot lovers again, some about feet, relationships, and non-feet....

We can see on a daily basis who is "active" on this forum and who is not. Yes, majority male and couple females/models. Some of the models have their reasons for staying (fanfare), some have their reasons for going (boyfriend don't like..lol).

Being here for a while it doesn't even cross my mind that a Wu member will harass a model here (call me naive, but I just can't see it happening), or go any further than say "sorry I don't like your feet"...

Nevertheless, this forum serves us because it is by us. We never got any complaints from Alice or any model other before, why the hell would it be happening now....?

I'm sure Camille may get a request or two to do a session, but it comes with the territory. I always say...stick to what you know!

Also, as a side note, I don't think anyone here harrassed Alice even in a sexual way. As a matter of fact, it was Alice being sexual with the members here at Wu's, as I recall one of here first posts was of cum on her feet, but then later took them off. Also, giving out special requests, may it be on here or via email.

So, for whatever reason she left, as she has all right to, I wish her and any other former Wu member or model the best, because this site will go on and continue to be our portal to the wonderful world of feet.

Posts: 165 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember her starting that thread saying she would leave if somebody didn't apologize to her about comments regarding dancing, which is like her passion or something

my response: YAWN

I never thought she was attractive and for her to leave over that is like a little baby taking their ball and going home because they didn't get their way

and for her to close her website while still having paying customers shows what a bitch she is

good riddance

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I never thought she was attractive"...
"good riddance"
Comment by Mighty Mike

Me neither.

_fjb_
[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
I remember her starting that thread saying she would leave if somebody didn't apologize to her about comments regarding dancing, which is like her passion or something

my response: YAWN

I never thought she was attractive and for her to leave over that is like a little baby taking their ball and going home because they didn't get their way

and for her to close her website while still having paying customers shows what a bitch she is

good riddance

If there ever were a time that members could close topics, that may have been one.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links