Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Ut Oh (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Ut Oh
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So ALOT of guys have revealed to me wether in emails or ims or on myspace that thier foot fetish may have started from childhood and being in the "Foot Fight" position,or if not then the "foot comparison" position (soles to soles on the couch)with someone when they were little.

i just saw a video game commercial where a young boy and i guess his fake mom are in this position on a couch,and she must have been hired as a somewhat decent foot model cus they do show her feet in one of the brief scenes.i immediatly thought,oh no,this kid probably just got hit with a huge future foot fetish!,not only is he foot to foot with a barefoot girl,she has feet nice enough to be in commercials

im no video game chick so if you know what it was for post it so everyone will know what i am talking about.

[ November 08, 2007, 01:40 PM: Message edited by: Mona ]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That would be a defining moment for most guys as far as development of the foot phenomenon. Typically developed at an early age being in the close proximity to a lady's feet. No one wants to admit it, but probably from crawling around on the floor and seeing your mom's feet at eye level is where it starts. It doesn't mean everyone has a fucking Oedipus complex, but I do think that may be where the connection starts. I've said it many times before mine started when I was a toddler and a teenage aunt gave me the old horsey ride on her bare foot. A totally innocent one time act pretty much is the defining moment of the start of my foot fetish.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*Sigh*. Once again I wish I was over there to see that.
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Web Cruiser
Elite Trooper
Member # 1019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Web Cruiser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have always thought the same with the children that work in the sofa commercials. Women always have barefeet, and they are always hot feet, i do love a good sofa advert [Smile]

Maybe their fellow actors will grow up to appreciate the foot in this similar way?

Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw the same exact commercial and was going to post it on here if I ever went to look for it.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lucky kid; hopefully off camera he got 'em in the face. [Mmm]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zappa1968
Elite Trooper
Member # 27279

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zappa1968     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Ledaemon...i know that's where my love of feet started.
Posts: 340 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not too sure how I got mine but I got the same sorta horsey rides from my aunt... quite a few aunts actually [Smile]

P.S "Ut Oh" [Laugh] Hehehehehe [Laugh]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think it had anything to do with my mother. But I do remember having an odd fixation with one of her friends' feet. Funny thing is, nothing like it continued up until my late teens.
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrJames1980
Major Player
Member # 1488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrJames1980   Email MrJames1980   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2avHpmuUNo

she does have pretty feet.

Posts: 139 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks for that link^

so what do you guys think.is he doomed to love feet?

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

hehe i feel dumb calling it a video game now that ive watched it again.oops im a dork lol i have no idea about those things [Tongue]

--------------------
 -

-

Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love youtube! lol

god bless. lol

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

quote:
Originally posted by Mona:
thanks for that link^

I dunno. He looks FAR too engrossed in the game [Laugh]
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mona:

..."doomed" to love feet? I think "blessed" is more appropriate. Loving any part of a woman's anatomy is what makes me happy.

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links