Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Models

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Models
SS07
Loyal Member
Member # 27234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SS07         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please tell me what you think. Do you consider the ladies that post their photos here all to be models or are there catagories of contributors such as professional and/or amature? I myself am not a foot model. I was wondering if all lady-contributors are considered 'models'.
Posts: 51 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As far as I'm concerned, a model is one who models... period.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would say yes, all of them are models in my book
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would also consider all of them to be models. To me, the terms "professional" and "amateur" don't really apply and it's not something I really put much stake in as to whether or not it determines if the pictures are good or bad or if I like them or not. It's really a non-factor to me.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
they are amateur models

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my dad always told me a model is just a cheap imitation of the real thing [Tongue] i'd say contributors myself, and beautiful ones at that.
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I suppose that the wonderful women who show off their feet here would fall into a general category of "model". The fact that, for examples, Silvia Saint or Mya Diamond are paid to pose doesn't diminish the beauty of their feet. Though, I must admit that, at least for me, the gals that contribute photos of their feet simply because they know that it will thrill those that come (did I spell that right?) to this site...well, they have a special place in my heart and loins.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links