Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Dane Cook? One of us? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Dane Cook? One of us?
JPlovesArches
Board Regular
Member # 23791

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JPlovesArches     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I was watching Friday Night Stand-Up on Comedy Central, and Dane Cook was hosting it, plugging his new "Rough Around the Edges" DVD. Around 11:30pm, I get out of the shower, and he is taking "more questions." He answered a question about his favorite joke being the Kool Aid man bit he does, and said to the cute blonde who asked him, "...and I am really glad you're wearing open toed sandals." Did I miss something while I was in the shower? Did he mention feet, or a crowd member earlier? I searched the whole forum for his name to show, and it hit 0 results, so he has not showed up here before. Hopefully we can chalk up another prominent figure to the foot fetish team!
Posts: 11 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dane Cook rules, so that'd be fuckin' awesome [Hop]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He would definitely be a good spokesman to have on our side!

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that would certainly be interesting

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahaha to picture that dude sucking toes and admiring feet is really funny!

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It'd be cool to confirm why he's glad the woman was wearing open-toed shoes [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for conerz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My friends give me shit for it but i am definitely a Dane Cook fan, that would be very cool if he was a fellow foot lover.
Posts: 337 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most of my friends are Dane Cook fans...I don't mind him as an actor at all, but am not a fan of his comedic routine.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who is Dane Cook??? [Confused]

[ November 14, 2007, 12:02 PM: Message edited by: Eliza Durden ]

Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Eliza Durden:
Who is Dane Co [Confused] ok???

I never heard of the guy either so I looked up some of his stuff on YouTube. Really tame and unfunny. Anyone dressing in trendy clothes bought at American Eagle at the mall with a pretty boy face and gelled up hair doesn't need to be doing stand up comedy.

To get my guffaws on I'll listen to Carlin, Pryor, Kinison, or Hicks. Keep my comedy ugly! [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Really tame and unfunny.

Thank you, LeDaemon!

He was also in those MLB commericals hyping the World Series going

"There's only one postseason...there's only one OCTOBER"

I'll spare you a link lol!

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

SS07
Loyal Member
Member # 27234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SS07         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I appreciate anyone that makes me laugh. Most anyone makes me laugh. Hell, even you guys make me laugh. [Laugh]
Posts: 51 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i couldnt care less if he is one of us or not [Wink]
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Just Me
Elite Trooper
Member # 1678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Just Me   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't stand the guy. I don't like the way he talks, don't like his 'comedy', hell, I don't even like looking at the guy.
Posts: 253 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Even though I'm not a fan of his standup at all, it's always encouraging to hear that another celebrity is as JpLovesArches used the words "one of us." If Dane really does see feet the way we do, then woo hoo!

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links