Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » My Fellow Foot Fetish Village have you ever...... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My Fellow Foot Fetish Village have you ever......
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looked at a woman's hands that you really wanted to see what her feet look like. Alot of time you can tell by the length and shape of the fingers, the toes are a match. You all know have obessed I am with wanting to see Hillary Clinton's toes and soles, I caught my self watching her on cable tonight in Iowa and trying to get a good look at her hands, by the looks of if, she should have some yummy and almost tootsie roll plump sucable toes!!! [Jerkoff]
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thundercracker
All Pro Poster
Member # 7778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thundercracker   Email Thundercracker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen celebs on the net showing their palms, and wondered if their soles looked anything like their palms. [Smile]
Posts: 656 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder if Bill has any pics. of Hillary's feet ? [Big Grin]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Nylon Toe Sucker:
Alot of time you can tell by the length and shape of the fingers, the toes are a match.

Would this be the same for the nails? Becuase so far I've found they don't always match.
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've done it many times, and am not confident that the hands really correspond as much as one would think.

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oscarthemonkey:
and am not confident that the hands really correspond as much as one would think.

So far from what I've seen, I'll have to concur. Though I haven't checked THAT much.
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Web Cruiser
Elite Trooper
Member # 1019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Web Cruiser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hands and feet do have similarities in my opinion. But, the state of the nails depends on how much they care about their feet. Hands are always on show so usually are manicured, whilst feet are not, AND they may hate feet.
Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Generalities maybe, but not specifics usually. I've noticed both similarities and differences, not really sure there's an iron-clad rule. For instance I'd never have guessed what my wife's feet looked like based on her hands and fingers.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
I wonder if Bill has any pics. of Hillary's feet ? [Big Grin]

_fjb_

I wonder if Bill has any sole shots of Monica Lewinsky's feet? [Tongue]

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes...I have found that often nicely shaped fingers and well proportioned hands leads to nice feet.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's what I'm talking about, you hit the nail right on the head!
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I wonder if Bill has any sole shots of Monica Lewinsky's feet?"
Comment by JustJoe

Good question.
While we are on the topic, does anyone have any pics. of Monica's feet ? (she had chubby hands)

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zappa1968
Elite Trooper
Member # 27279

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zappa1968     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes in general i've found that sexy hands=sexy feet...but there are always exceptions to the rule.
Posts: 340 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footlovers
Loyal Member
Member # 11023

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footlovers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I know what you mean, the shape of the nails can be a give away too...

for example a lady with short wide nails isn't often going to have long thin nails...

Posts: 89 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sabbath
Major Player
Member # 4844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sabbath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
True, I also watch hands closely to see if the feet will be nice, most of the time nice hands = nie feet, but you'll be also dissapointed.
Nevertheless I have seen rare cases of nice feet with bad hands..

Posts: 213 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links