Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » The Barefoot Video Guide

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Barefoot Video Guide
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do any of you remember a book called THE BARE FACTS VIDEO GUIDE? It lists every movie that major actresses have appeared topless/nude in. It shows when each nude scene appears in the film, and how long it lasts. There was also a small photo section.
Well, I think there should be a BAREFOOT VIDEO GUIDE that lists films actresses have appeared barefooted in. It would have a similar format to the other book. And it would probably be much larger, because actresses are more likely to bare their feet than bare their breasts!
What do you all think?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it would kick ass! And I think I could be a pretty decent contributor to the guide...not to toot my own horn or anything.

The guide would have to be divided into sections though. For instance, scenes of girls in revealing shoes, an example being the scene in Jackie Brown, wouldn't at all be the same as girls going totally barefoot through a better portion of the movie, like in Slave Girls from Beyond Infinity. You'd probably need to find different contributors that specialize in different genres of on-screen female barefooting, that way you can give all kinds of foot guys fair treatment in what they're hoping to find.

I'm slowly compiling a list of movies that feature barefoot girls, and movies that have sweet one-shot scenes of girls going barefoot, or having yummy close-ups that are worth the freeze-framing...and writing reviews on them too. All I need is a means of screen-capping and I'll be set. [Cool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, and I'd like mention made of actresses wearing stockings/hose, as well. Perhaps that could be one of the sub-sections.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
Do any of you remember a book called THE BARE FACTS VIDEO GUIDE?

I came across something like that online years ago- it was awesome!

quote:
Well, I think there should be a BAREFOOT VIDEO GUIDE that lists films actresses have appeared barefooted in.
Without question!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links