Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » foot fetish diminishes as you get older? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: foot fetish diminishes as you get older?
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm 48 and mine is as strong as ever, probably stronger. One thing that has changed, as I discussed on an earlier thread, is that now more mature women, feet included are what turn me on the most. If I had a choice between the feet of a young college girl and her 45 year old mother, I'd probably choose her mother.

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
..."I'd probably choose her mother."
Comment by little5

Me too.
I think it's also important to be able to separarte foot fetish from having to have, or desiring, sex with a particular woman.

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JustJoe:
Diminishment and refinement are two different things. Your true passion never dies, just evolves.

So perhaps diminished is the wrong word for my case. I like refined. A young man's taste in women is an oxymoron...he takes what he can get. While the older gentleman has a refined taste in women and takes only what meets his standards based on numerous criteria.
I always love checking out pretty feet, they just don't hold the same power over me as the did when I was younger.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links