Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot jobs and foot play are great..but...... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Foot jobs and foot play are great..but......
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Foot jobs and foot play are great but there is a problem...usually. The woman you're with isn't into it as much as you are. For instance I used to love foot jobs. They're great! But as soon as orgasm my interest in sex lay quickly diminished. Not good when trying to encourage your girl that foot play was fun for the both of you. Growing up I realize now that it's best to make sure your woman orgasms before you focus on getting a footjob. That way the two of you orgasm as opposed to just you. Women are amazing in that even after they orgasm they're still more than willing to make sure you do, unless of course you do a totally awesome job where she's worn out and passes out at which point you celebrate and do a victory dance ;o)

I also feel there is a lack of intamcy when getting a foot job. I love tall women, and with her feet being at the end of her sexy long legs there is a bit of seperation between the two of of us making it very unintimate. I worry that she's not into giving as much as i'm into recieving which is never good for a relationship. Do you guys go through the same thing?

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow GQguy. This is weird. I just had a similar experience the other night. I realised how cold and impersonal a footjob is. And how the bored look on a girls' face can deflate the whole experience [Laugh]
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a little tip for you guys in the FJ dept. I make it a mutual masturbation session whenever I'm not holding a camera on it. [Big Grin]

While she's busy using her feet on you you should be playing with her "little man in the boat" at the same time. It seems to be beneficial for the both of us judging by the squeaking noise she makes as she moves her cooch in my direction.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Web Cruiser
Elite Trooper
Member # 1019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Web Cruiser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LaDaemon: I couldnt agree more. It makes it seem like they are enjoying the experience as much as you (they are but for different reasons), YOU know its because your doing something for them, but i like to play naive and pretend its because they love using their feet.

Psychologically speaking, pleasuring them reguarly when they do something with their feet, places an anchor, a sort of action and emotion recall as soon as that action is repeated. Like a hug, how many of you dont like hugs because you get the majority of your hugs when your sad? emotion sad, action hug. recall=sad.

Try it out, make them love feet action as much as you, it works.

Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
unless of course you do a totally awesome job where she's worn out and passes out at which point you celebrate and do a victory dance ;o)

This was me last night passed right out totallly naked in bed and woke up with a smile on my face still.
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
I make it a mutual masturbation session...

Excellent advice, although the wife and I usually take turns instead of doing it at the same time. Usually I satisfy her first. But I DO make sure she climaxes too!

No question though that girls can easily see a footjob as not being very intimate (more along the lines of her doing something TO you rather than WITH you- My wife struggled with that for awhile, and not just with FJ's.

And I agree with - a bored or indifferent look on the girl's face TOTALLY destroys the mood for me too!

[ January 20, 2008, 12:36 PM: Message edited by: feetluvr ]

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footlovers
Loyal Member
Member # 11023

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footlovers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LMAO "little man in the boat" - Am I the only one who got that???

But yeah I agree, I usually finish my girl off first then get a footjob, but I dont usually finish with a footjob anyway.

Posts: 89 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silke
Major Player
Member # 8419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's one reason why I think footjob is best with a hooker. You can concentrate in receiving the footjob.
Posts: 145 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonascuomo
Elite Trooper
Member # 20905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jonascuomo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah you have to finish her off before you worry about yourself. Although sometimes my Girl will use her feet to get me in the mood as well as during foreplay

--------------------
**on the first day, God created feet..and it was good**

Posts: 315 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beamont
Loyal Member
Member # 21780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for beamont   Email beamont   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my girlfriend loves giving me footjobs. Sometimes when we're fooling around she'll just ask "want me to use my feet" hell yes.
Posts: 94 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SS07
Loyal Member
Member # 27234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SS07         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Footlovers:

As Bill Murray put it:
http://www.carlspackler.com/sounds/072.mp3

Posts: 51 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
Do you guys go through the same thing?

totally!

and had some serious problems recently that backfired on the intimacy front.

i met a girl 8wks ago who I also broke up with recently.

toward the end of our hookup she started to express more and more how my FJ attachment was causing us more and more problems. And basically how I just phrased it in that last sentence was a very nice way of saying this. She had a much more harsh way of telling this to me and others around us.

She was often quoted telling me that "I couldn't f*ck" and telling her friends in front of me on the phone how "I need a foot to get hard". And she said these things in the most humiliating way possible to degrade what I liked, stating it almost objectively like "he needs me to step on his dick" or "he wants to lick and smell my feet"

And often personally told me that I was "too complicated". As much of a bitch this girl is, the one thing that was true about her was her blatent honesty factor and how she never hid behind a facad.

Anyway, I obviously caught the brunt of it from her often toward the end. She's a pretty girl too and here is an image of her rolling her eyes one of the very last times I talked her into giving me a FJ:
http://img215.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=66463_rolls-eyes-fj_123_10lo.jpg

She really hated my perversions often due to the lack of intimacy and focus on pleasuring the male. She also hated the fact that I picked up other women (but it was a tasted of her own medicine, that whore) [Cry]

gave her multiple orgasms often BTW (vaginal), when we 1st f*cked and 5-times in one screw was my record for her. things got worse when i started wanting the feet stuff too much in place of sex. she loved my dick though throughout and would rarely ever insult the little guy personally (even when taunted to) but usually only focused her degredations on my mind complications instead.

[ January 19, 2008, 01:23 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tyler,

Good thing u got rid of that ugly bitch. Get someone next time with a better attitude. Man an intelligent guy like u can do better than that !!

GQguy,

Yes this was an issue for us. My ex often complained that our sex was weakened by the foreplay she gave in getting me hard with her feet.
Often though, FJs were good as she would offer them to me when she wasnt in the mood of intimacy .

Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elgordode62
All Pro Poster
Member # 25252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elgordode62   Email elgordode62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Intimacy is important in any romantic or sexual relationship with a woman. I loev it when I get a woman's smelly feet on my face and she wanks me...Oh Fortunate wank!

A foot job can be killed with a bored look in my case too, so I make sure to keep her stoked. One position that is good for this is on our backs and crotches close. I can reach her honeypot with one hand, her clit with the other and my feet can work her tits. I can't count the number of times she squirted me when this was happening. Now, her sister is the one I gotta get next, but I am too much in love with her to go there. But I use some times to think of her younger sis and man can I shoot back!

Posts: 637 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Footlovers:

But yeah I agree, I usually finish my girl off first then get a footjob, but I dont usually finish with a footjob anyway.

ive been taught that from when i was reaching puberty..... it really is a man on a boat!! lol lol

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links