Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » The Hilary Clinton Feet Poll (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The Hilary Clinton Feet Poll
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bring them on! I'm sick of seeing young celebrity feet! She may surprise us and have some nice little tootsies! :-)

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sabbath
Major Player
Member # 4844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sabbath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I woudl rather see her feet than those of Condoleeza Rice [Wink]
Posts: 213 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love to see Hillary's feet. And Condeleeza's too for that matter. I love mature feet anyway. Hillary was pretty hot in her younger day and I'll bet those peds are still nice looking. As far as the poll goes, it's probably all right wingers that are saying hell no. I'm a proud liberal and I plan to vote for her. Frankly I'm suprised by the number of conservatives on here. I've always thought most foot lovers would be liberal. I tend to think of conservatives as frumpy, bible thumpin' types that are as conservative with their sexual preferences as they are with their politics.

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its probobly already been said but just to play devils advocate - who would like to see Anne Coulters feet ?

[Laugh]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
..."who would like to see Anne Coulters feet ?"
Comment by tom

Not me.
And it's not because of her ideology. I usually don't like skinny feet.
[Puke]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Frankly I'm suprised by the number of conservatives on here. I've always thought most foot lovers would be liberal. I tend to think of conservatives as frumpy, bible thumpin' types that are as conservative with their sexual preferences as they are with their politics.
Now while I tend to think of myself as "all over the board" when it comes to politics, truthfully I'm probably more conservative than anything else. A friend of mine told me once that I'd be called a "Libertarian Conservative"...whatever the heck that means. [Confused]

I don't know Bro, another friend of mine once considered himself pretty liberal about most things, and to hear him talk anymore, he says that conservatives are usually more open-minded and accepting than what passes for "liberal" these days.

I guess what I'm trying to say is: don't be too surprised, just roll with it. Whenever you try to put something or somebody into a predetermined bracket, you're going to see exceptions to the rule every single time. For that matter I've had people nearly wig out when I tell them I'm a Christian. "You?! No way!" has been a reaction on more than a few occasions. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crazy_Diamond
Major Player
Member # 22956

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crazy_Diamond     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, I'd like to see the feet of our next President and suck her toes in the Oval office. [Laugh]

www.HillaryClinton.com

--------------------
"Now there's a look in your eyes like black holes in the sky"

Posts: 188 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1LegMan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1LegMan   Email 1LegMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why the hell not?

--------------------
"My classmates would copulate with anything that moved, but I never saw any reason to limit myself."

Posts: 1194 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not that i care what they look like... i have met a few women who..... for lack of better way to put it.... are so 'manly' you'd never think they were really women. then.. when you see their feminine side.. you're shock to find.. it's not as bad as you imagined... and some have fine feet too.

that said.. nope.. not interested in seeing Mrs.CLinton

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links