Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Footjobs require good leg strength!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Footjobs require good leg strength!!
Footlovers
Loyal Member
Member # 11023

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footlovers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was exercising the other day, and this one excercise you have to put your ass on the floor and raise and lower your legs from like 2 inches to 10 inches off the floor.

Of course this action reminded me of the motion of a a footjob, and boy o boy does it kill your legs.

If anyone else is that desperate to know how is feels, try it out... and to the ladies, do you find your legs ache during footjob sessions??

Thanks

Posts: 89 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
have your girl do some squats

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SS07
Loyal Member
Member # 27234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SS07         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh, man... can I tell you about the toe cramps??? I'm too old for footjobs anymore.
Posts: 51 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot-Clan Ninja
Elite Trooper
Member # 25128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot-Clan Ninja   Email Foot-Clan Ninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your never too old to have fun, just have him hold your feet still and fuck them, oil included of course.
Posts: 426 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Footjobs require good leg strength
yes they certainly do [Wink]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gold falcon
Major Player
Member # 27537

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gold falcon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my girlfriend always says they are tiring, but it is also tiring letting off a huge load once shes finished you off
Posts: 124 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah i think ur right, my fj women alway tire out too but i think some of it also has to do with my overwanked weiner which nowadays needs a lot of play to get it cummin

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IFlyFA18s
Loyal Member
Member # 8107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IFlyFA18s   Email IFlyFA18s   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My Deb is in amazing shape and at 40 is as sexier or sexier than she was at 25. Guys look at her and make comments all the time, thinking she is in her 20's. She runs three to five miles a day and is a gorgeous, tall, athletic blonde with an amazing body. Her legs are like iron as she works out so much. As for FJ's, she makes me sit on the floor, sits on the bed above me and crosses one leg over the other, Then, she uses her toes to wiggle on me as she rests her foot there. It makes for some very, very long and amazing FJ's!!!
Posts: 95 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HailyWood
Major Player
Member # 25294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HailyWood   Author's Homepage   Email HailyWood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sometimes I will get a really bad cramp right in the middle of my arch, but on the right foot only. It is wierd. I am not sure if I damaged that foot somehow doing dance or gymnastics, or if it is just a random coincidence. But it totally sucks! I have to stop and flex my foot and basically spaz out for about a minute. And then I am worried about it coming back the whole time. Sexy, right;)
Posts: 157 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by IFlyFA18s:
As for FJ's, she makes me sit on the floor, sits on the bed above me and crosses one leg over the other, Then, she uses her toes to wiggle on me as she rests her foot there.

Sounds like a very good technique. But just so I understand correctly- is she using the outside edge of her feet or top of her toes to rub you with? (or something totally different? maybe I'm just not getting it) But it sounds like a good alternative.

Like Haily, my wife's very prone to foot cramps, this sounds like a good alternative to try.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gold falcon
Major Player
Member # 27537

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gold falcon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my girlfiend uses her little toes mostly when she is giving me a footjob, she just grabs and pumps.

she has a technique which must be very tiring,however she is a very good dancer so her legs are strong, as are her toes as she is used to curling pointing them etc.

even though she has been dancing for years she still says footjobs are tiring. when she doesn't have the energy i just take her feet and slide between them, she just occassionally wiggles her toes. it still feels great! [Smile]

Posts: 124 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Major Player
Member # 22844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for New Member     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually I had a foot/blow job last night from this sweet little lady. Her arches are extremely high and her toes are very talented.
Posts: 158 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I usually just get my girl to go on her side and I take her feet and put my cock in between them...cock on one sole and on the top of another foot...pump like crazy and Im usually done within minutes. Works best for her because she doesnt have to do anything other than lay there and squeeze her legs/feet together.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links