Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Scene from Walker Texas Ranger

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Scene from Walker Texas Ranger
Cuddle_Kittens
Loyal Member
Member # 26273

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cuddle_Kittens   Author's Homepage   Email Cuddle_Kittens   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone seen the episode called 'Survival' of Walker Texas Ranger? It's the one where the chick gets kidnapped and taken to the cabin of 3 brothers.

Anyways - there's a good scene of the chick in a store shopping and trying on clothes - she's posing in front a mirror in different outfits, but she's wearing just stockings, and does some really nice foot posing....

They run reruns of that show constantly, my husband is always watching them, and I know I've seen that one before, but never saw that part - but if you ever are flipping through the channels, you might want to keep your eye out for it [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 96 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
heh thats old school tv
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cuddle_Kittens:
They run reruns of that show constantly, my husband is always watching them, and I know I've seen that one before, but never saw that part - but if you ever are flipping through the channels, you might want to keep your eye out for it [Smile]

If that particular part doesn't pop up on Youtube or something similar, then odds are I probably won't see it. The internet has got me so spoiled I stopped channel surfing years ago.

On the other hand, speaking of foot scenes, a friend of mine has picked up the entire collection of Everybody Loves Raymond on DVD, and he's been bringing them over to my house and watching them. There's some yummy barefoot shots of Patricia Heaton in episode 4 of season 1, and I've seen screencaps of more scenes from that series of this hot lil' tamale of a woman...so naturally I'm taking mental notes while watching the episodes with my friend and hoping for more "fan service".

Ain't it strange how you can catch barefoot gems like this in shows you would never suspect? [Smile]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i can make a small clip off that episode if you all want
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by You:
i can make a small clip off that episode if you all want

Which one? Walker or Raymond?

Who cares which? Heck yeah Bro, hook us up please, with which ever one you're refering to. Barefoot girls always rock! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links