Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » For those with facebook

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: For those with facebook
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have created the first Wu's facebook group

http://vinu.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6330124606

join up, and add pictures too.

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck with that. They kicked me off Facebook b/c I had my url all over it. You can't "promote" on Facebook they told me. Bastards! [Mad]
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pedactor:
considering your posts highlighting your lack of success w/ women and their feet, u get big props for this move my friend.

this is in reponse to the facebook topic in the foot pictures area. since it's on it's 11th page, i thought there must be alot of people who come to Wu's who have facebooks.

and how does my shittyness with women have to do with me creating the group???

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:

here we go again lol good thing this is your own topic [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
Originally posted by You:
quote:

lol, what was i supposed to say?

how does that have to do with creating the group? seriously?

Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

I'm impressed myself. It's a bold move, one not typical of a guy who claims to be terrible with women. See, people that are good with women are confident, creating the group displays confidence which is in stark contrast with your claims of "shittyness".

I'll shoot you and add request on facebook. I'm Sobe.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I'm impressed myself. It's a bold move, one not typical of a guy who claims to be terrible with women. See, people that are good with women are confident, creating the group displays confidence which is in stark contrast with your claims of "shittyness".

I'll shoot you and add request on facebook. I'm Sobe.

i don't understand how that displays confidence, i was just creating a group. my groups are hidden anyway, so none of my friends can see them. i'd freak out if they did.
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
Originally posted by pedactor:
oh... its hidden... nevermind then.

the group isn't hidden, i just hide my groups on my profile so my friends don't know i'm on the site
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I joined...it "was" hidden...I just happened to come on Wu's and see that you made it "unhidden"..quickly had to do some damage control..only 2 friends noticed me joining it! Damn Facebook "news" update's! Ah well..made for some interesting convo's
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

none of my friends noticed tho.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links