Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » DO YOU GUYS GET BORED WITH YOUR WOMENS FEET ? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: DO YOU GUYS GET BORED WITH YOUR WOMENS FEET ?
GoddessFonda
Loyal Member
Member # 20038

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GoddessFonda   Email GoddessFonda   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My boyfriend has a foot fetish....but he has gotten to where lately he doesn't touch them much he never paints my toes anymore or has anything to do with them sexually. He had a wife who turned him down for years and now he has me and I have a foot fetish, it seems as if it no longer interests him as much???So men what is up with him?????????? Was his fetish not real or is it me he is tired of?
Posts: 60 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GoddessFonda
Loyal Member
Member # 20038

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GoddessFonda   Email GoddessFonda   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh and by the way he is a member here!!
Posts: 60 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well. I've recently discovered I don't get much out of "doing" anything with feet. But a beautiful pair are still awe-inspiring to look at [Smile]
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Maybe your Baby done made some other plans.".
STEVIE WONDER

_fjb_ [Fingers Crossed]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonascuomo
Elite Trooper
Member # 20905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jonascuomo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you should probobly just ask him...and see what he says. Be direct thats what I'd do!

--------------------
**on the first day, God created feet..and it was good**

Posts: 315 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry to hear that. I love my wife's feet more now than when we first began dating over 10 years ago.

How long has it been since he's stopped showing as much interest? Sometimes if I've really stepped up my workout routine or have been exceptionally busy with my job, I've gone for almost a week without a sexual urge.

He's very lucky to have a woman like you - particularly after being with a woman who denied him her feet, and I think that Brandy's Foot Slave gave the best advice: Sit down and talk to him about it. You may be worrying for no reason. [Thumbs Up]

Good luck - I hope everything turns out well. [Cheers]

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm still quite head-over-heels about my wife's feet- but then I waited 23 years to tell her about my foot fetish- so I'm still making up for lost time!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just ask him, i figure it shouldnt be as difficult because you both have a foot fetish. better to be straight and direct about it.
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nephilim_nut
Board Regular
Member # 16243

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nephilim_nut   Email nephilim_nut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really love my fiancee, and really enjoy doing stuff with her sexy feet. I did stop doing things for a little while after a nasty infection. It was absolutely nothing to do with her or her feet, it was just that i had zero energy after the infection. Now i am back to health (more or less lol) i can't keep my hands off her and her feet!

Thats my experience, here's my advice...

Ask him, it will probably be uncomfortable for you to bring up the subject, but it will at the very least get the subject on the table to talk it through.

Good luck, I hope it is going to be ok for you [Wink]

--------------------
i'm new here, be nice.

Posts: 22 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
talk to him.. best thing

i have worked hard with my lady to get her to open up to my interest.. however... i've 'adjusted' a bit. i don't "bother" her like i used to and i know i run the risk of appearing like i lost interest.

but to me.. i hate being a nag. sure.. my lady is open to my interest more than ever... however.. sometimes.... i feel i should be a bit more 'respectful' and not bother her so much.

part of the deal for me (not you) is that i like when a woman takes some initiative to tease me. my lady doesn't really do that much. likes to 'ration' her creativity. if i played with her feet today..... to her.. it shouldn't be much fun unless i waited several weeks before doing that again. that is her idea of keeping it fresh.

to me... instead of getting frustrated..... i mix it up with other interests of mines. as well as hers too.

but.. when you do talk to him.. find out how he feels about the interactions you have.... maybe part of the deal was the pursuit... or the mystery.. who knows. ask.

RPM

p.s.i'm curious what he has to say

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GeorgyPorgy
Loyal Member
Member # 20439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GeorgyPorgy   Email GeorgyPorgy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do admit I have gotten bored with womens feet who were just always available. It's just like sex, it gets old. I find myself wanting new meat. Just being honest.
Posts: 82 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tony_dyer2000
Major Player
Member # 9881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tony_dyer2000   Email tony_dyer2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with GeorgyPorgy, sometimes you just get a little bored with it. It flows both ways, my wife also gets bored of the stuff we do sometimes.

The way around it I guess is to spice things up a little and try somthing different.

Posts: 108 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GoddessFonda
Loyal Member
Member # 20038

I took the advice and asked him,...seems as if he enjoys my other fetish as much or more, ..I have an oral fetish giving not receiving, and he is just completely content. I feel much better now, he loves all of me not just my feet so all is well in our bedroom and all other rooms lol!!
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great news! [Smile]
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Cheers] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links