Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » one foot

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: one foot
Explosivo57
Elite Trooper
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explosivo57   Email Explosivo57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/14183

i saw this site, one foot thing, i've never heard of that before, a chick wearin only one shoe the other foot is bare

any thoughts on it?

sorry bout the typing, i type like i talk, with a philly accent [Tongue]

--------------------
Yeah! like the big toe is like the captain of the toes, but sometimes the toe next to the big toe gets so
big that there's like a power struggle and the second toe assumes control of the foot.

Posts: 336 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cs
Major Player
Member # 9338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Explosivo57:
sorry bout the typing, i type like i talk, with a philly accent [Tongue]

It's cool dude, wooder under the bridge.
Posts: 208 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The one shoe thing is pretty interesting. It seems as if it builds off the notion that she's taken off one shoe and we're waiting for her to take the other one off.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New to me, had not come across that myself. Guess it does help build the anticipation o fher (hopefully) removing the second shoe. Other than that it doesn't do anything for me.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
illcumonem
Loyal Member
Member # 25999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for illcumonem   Email illcumonem   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I kinda like it. I always look at a girls feet when she's wearing shoes to try and picture what the girls feet look like but with out one shoe on i can see how it looks but see her with the shoe on. its kinda a turn on.
Posts: 60 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is different (and okay) but the girls on the site have nice feet!

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links