Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » CSI

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: CSI
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I turned on the t.v. to an episode of CSI and it was about a "foot fetish murderer"!!! He had video/pics of his victims & would give them a pedicure before he killed, WoW!!! This is just something else we must defend:(

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cliveman
Major Player
Member # 19258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cliveman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bad times, man. We shouldn't really have to defend it I don't think. I'm none too hot on my TV these days, CSI = fiction, right?
Posts: 184 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone who is ignorant enough to believe everything they see on T.V. would most likely be too narrow-minded (or prudish) to accept our love for feet even if they hadn't seen the program. Nobody here needs to worry about justifying themselves to people like that - piss on 'em!

Fortunately, there's an abundance of women out there who are open to new things.

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wing Washer said:
piss on 'em!

gd right - they need to keep coming up with stuff...plus all the writers are on strike and the janitor probably wrote that episode.

Don't apologize for what you love - Gabby once told me that there are a lot of people out in the world that don't know they like tea and they are drinking soda, coffee, espresso - never experiencing tea. At least you know you like "tea" Elvis. You are lucky.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wing-Washer:
Nobody here needs to worry about justifying themselves to people like that - piss on 'em!

AMEN to that brutha! It's great to see someone that really gets it.

F' mainstream opinion! If they want to be ignorant about who we really are, then it is their loss. I am a normal and fully functioning member of society and they can kiss my ass if they think we're all a bunch of psycho serial killers!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tyler...wait just a second..you said you were a "normal" functioning member of society...I beg to differ! [Tongue] I kid I kid!
If it gives us a bad name then oh well..the only thing we can do is grin and bear it OR just educate the women that we come in contact with about our love for feet.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One more than one occasion I've been rubbing Madison's feet after a photo shoot and she turns on CSI or Law and Order and low and behold, the criminal chops off victim's feet, steals their shoes or has a foot fetish. She always laughs at me and ask me if I did it.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
On more than one occasion I've been rubbing Madison's feet after a photo shoot and she turns on CSI or Law and Order and low and behold, the criminal chops off victim's feet, steals their shoes or has a foot fetish. She always laughs at me and ask me if I did it.

Patrick

WoW!!! I'm actually glad to see that someone didnt take my post too seriously... Of course I know its fiction and of course I know piss on the haters!!! [Smile]

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links