Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Why do they watch us lick their feet? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Why do they watch us lick their feet?
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What are they looking at? I was kissing my girlfriend's nylon feet after a funeral we went to, and I pulled her skirt over her face so she could'nt watch me. (I was just messing with her) But she kept peeking over the hem of her dress to watch me sniff her feet. I asked her if she liked to watch, and all I got was a giggle. I held her head under her dress so she could'nt see and still more giggling. Any body else that gets stared at or am I the only sideshow?

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Matrix
Loyal Member
Member # 20166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Matrix         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After a funeral?

I actually don't like to be watched when I'm doing my thing

Posts: 58 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by John Matrix:
[QB] After a funeral?

hahahaha---I was thinking the same thing JohnMatrix--hey, I was just watching Commando too-

I don't mind if they watch--how do you know theyre not getting turned on by watching? When a girl undresses, and we stare, do they say 'What are you staring at?'

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QB] After a funeral?

Yeah, all those high heels and hosiery makes me horny.

Hell, it wasn't MY funeral. Besides, she took off her shoes and panties ON HER OWN and flashed me. She knew I was already at half boner. Sexy bitch.

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Reinforcedheelstoes:
[QB] After a funeral?

Yeah, all those high heels and hosiery makes me horny.

Hell, it wasn't MY funeral. Besides, she took off her shoes and panties ON HER OWN and flashed me. She knew I was already at half boner. Sexy bitch.

[Cool] [Cool]

I think women get just as turn-on to see the action as well as feel it. I really don't mind being watched while I conduct my personal services [Wink] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I asked my girl about this she just told me that it is interesting to see how I react when she flexes her toes while I suck them or wiggle them.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skittlzrapper
Elite Trooper
Member # 9922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skittlzrapper   Email Skittlzrapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Probally for the same reason us males watch what our girls are doing when they are giving us head..

Human nature of "That feels good"

Posts: 286 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't mind when a woman watches me either.

I think part of the reason they like to watch is to see us get turned on just from their feet. I don't think it's necessarily a visual thing. I think they just enjoy seeing what happens to us when they put their feet in our faces.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
getting past the funeral deal (the way you described it.. i can't imagine it)

i assume women watch because they like to see how 'turned on' we are by them. and that does something for them.

at least that is what my lady told me.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by John Matrix:
After a funeral?

I actually don't like to be watched when I'm doing my thing

yeah! good point. but back to the topic. i believe that no matter how long they have been with a footman or how use to it they seem to be, they still find it interesting how in love with that part of their body we are.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pose-lover
Board Regular
Member # 4038

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pose-lover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DancingFool:
When a girl undresses, and we stare, do they say 'What are you staring at?'

Yeah, and then they shut the blinds and then there's more restraining orders. [Confused] What's a guy to do? [Wink]

I was thinking the same about the funeral.

I also don't mind if they watch. In fact, it gets me off. I often watch them watching me. It's a turn-on to know it gets them off. I'd rather that than a girl that does it just for you but doesn't like it, shows no interest, or even worse looks bored or disgusted. Enjoy it man.

PL

Posts: 34 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swman
Elite Trooper
Member # 11682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swman   Email swman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea, the funeral thing may have been a little more than any of needed to know. But at least he raised a good question

--------------------
Chicago White Sox; Southside till I die

Posts: 432 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Web Cruiser
Elite Trooper
Member # 1019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Web Cruiser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like to be watched, especially when i get told "i look so hot sucking my toes"

of course the my in that sentence isn't me haha

Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
i assume women watch because they like to see how 'turned on' we are by them. and that does something for them.

Depending on the woman, I have heard that too. I know a woman who likes watching the expressions and/or reactions of the guy as he enjoys himself at her feet.

Hey, they're HER feet. I guess she has every right to watch, doesn't she?

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what do you want her to do?

stare off into space or at the walls?

if she's not watching me I would take it as her not enjoying it at all

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links