Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » If We Had a Barefoot Society. . .

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: If We Had a Barefoot Society. . .
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, I was just thinking about this. They say that in cultures where people go around nearly nude--Amazon Indians, or nudist camps, for example--men are less turned-on by women's bodies. It gets to a point where it's "natural."
So what if we were living in a society where people went barefooted, most of the time. Do you think that you'd be less turned-on by women's feet, than you are now? Would you perhaps be aroused by only a few barefooted girls? Or would you be walking around with a banana in your pants, all day? [Smile]
Personally, I think I'd be in the latter catagory!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Barefoot on the grass..yes..but if the girls were walking around on the pavement/streets then no. Im all about the clean feet.If the girl was on grass though I could handle that moreso than her on pavement. Just my two cents! Interesting topic though doug!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
Or would you be walking around with a banana in your pants, all day?

oh no doubt man, I'd be doing exactly that!! almost do it all the time now, in a covered foot society (from just the thought of bare feet), LOL

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With a full-barefoot society, I'm not so sure there would still be a lot of foot guys. Reason being, is that I am not sure that people into dirty soles are into soles being as dirty as possible, because that's what you would get in a barefoot society.

That may be challenged, however, if women kept getting sexy pedicures

But, if there were some invention (likely some cream) that let women be barefoot and their soles wouldn't nearly be as dirty, then it may be a hit.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally I'm sure I'd still love looking at all the girl's feet, especially the tops, but unfortunately probably not be as excited by their soles. I prefer them nice and smooth, not tough-skinned and hardened as full-time bare feet get.

I think it would be questionable as to whether girls would show off their feet under those circumstances (i.e. wearing toe rings and anklets and getting pedicures) Those types of things could be just as important, if not more important in a barefoot society, but they could also not be because of practicality of loosing foot jewelry easily and pedicures getting messed up quickly because of the 24/7 exposure.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like anything else that you get used to, I think that, while we would still be attracted to women's feet, it might not be as big of a turn on as it would normally be if women were constantly without shoes in society.

I think part of the attraction/turn on is having the desire to have someone or something but not being able to on a temporary or permanent basis due to circumstances that are in place. I think the same holds true with women's feet when they're not exposed all the time or women wearing shoes that may partially reveal her feet. It's all part of the anticipation of what might be revealed once the shoes come off, which further heightens the desire.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
to me.. it's like saying.. the fact that shoes are so common place in this society... one shouldn't have a shoe fetish... yet.. there are those out there with shoe fetishes and they aren't on a super small scale either.

but on topic.. i think the overall number of foot guys would be down some... but not too much. the excitement factor would be a lot more narrow.. example.. the few gals who had clean feet and well kept feet would be more valued than those with dirty soles.

the fetish would still be.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gameon
Elite Trooper
Member # 20877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gameon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If it was the norm and everyone did it, I doubt i'd have a foot fetish anymore. I'd prolly be turned off.

I would hate to see some old grannies feet. Plus with feet everywhere (and guys). Doesn't sound too great.

And if we are barefoot, why would anyone wear hosiery or heels? thet wouldn't! ARE YOU MAD MAN!!!!

Crazy foo!

Posts: 251 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonascuomo
Elite Trooper
Member # 20905

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Jonascuomo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gameon:
If it was the norm and everyone did it, I doubt i'd have a foot fetish anymore. I'd prolly be turned off.

I would hate to see some old grannies feet. Plus with feet everywhere (and guys). Doesn't sound too great.

And if we are barefoot, why would anyone wear hosiery or heels? thet wouldn't! ARE YOU MAD MAN!!!!

Crazy foo!

this is a valid point there would be no hose at all and I'm not a huge fan of dirty soles anyway, I like them smooth and soft not hard and grimey. Thus I would not be turned on by girls walking around barefoot all day everywhere...hypothetically speaking of course

--------------------
**on the first day, God created feet..and it was good**

Posts: 315 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As far as the issue of dirty, callused feet from going barefoot all day, it would be up to us guys to take care of our ladies' feet, wouldn't it? [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lvdrtyft
Board Regular
Member # 5481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lvdrtyft   Email lvdrtyft   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would have to think that I would be in the "...walking around with a banana in your pants, all day..." catagory.
Posts: 22 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish there was some kind of way that we could find out whether there are more people with foot fetishes in cold countries than there are in warm ones. This would probably answer the question about the barefoot society. My theory is that we all want what is hard to come by. I've known folks to drive for hundreds of miles to get certain microbrewed beers that are not avaliable in their state of region. The beer may not even be that popular where it's made, it's the idea of being something that you're not supposed to have that makes it appealing. The same is true with Cuban cigars, people will go to all lenghts to get them into the country even though they may not actually be any better than what's readily avalaible.
So I believe that if women walked around topless all the time it wouldn't be long until men stopped noticing the boobies. Likewise if girls were always barefoot we'd probably turn our attention elsewhere. My bet is that there are a hell of a lot more foot lovers in New York or Chicago than there are in Hawaii.

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
interesting...

not every society feels that breast are erotic... or at least not like the US finds them to be.

China with it's foot binding history.. had a huge thing for feet.. and feet that were most attractive were the hardest to access visually... makes one wonder.

i've heard and can't confirm that some african tribes have been know for their feet interest...and they are bare feet. again.. can't confirm it.

Darwin's theory on the topic was that exposed feet left pheromones on the ground and those were more appealing to men in finding suitable mates based on the scent of the feet and pheromones(sp)... stretching this... barefeet should be more valued than covered feet.

at anyrate... interesting to see if any stats are available on this.

quote:
good point... touche!!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not a fan of the idea at all. I dont like dirty feet and i love the surprise of seeing a chicks feet out of shoes for the first time.
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links