Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Special Surprise Last Night

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Special Surprise Last Night
FootManPete
Major Player
Member # 3260

Icon 14 posted      Profile for FootManPete   Email FootManPete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good day, gentlemen. I have a cool story to share -- I'm still enjoying the afterglow of the event.

I was talking with a friend on YIM last night. She had her web cam going. We started flirting with each other, and the next thing I know she starts waving her bare feet at the camera. She's a tall girl with long toes, and very high arches. It was sexy, and it got better. Out of the blue she starts sucking on her toes, and writes, "I bet no girl has ever sucked her own toes for you. They taste kind of sweet."

I love surprises like that.

--------------------
Tired female feet deserve to be sniffed.

Posts: 202 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Incredible...that'd make me very happy!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A thought. if your friend does that for you, i can't even imagine what your girlfriend would do. with friends like that, who needs girlfriends. nice story thanks.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Web Cruiser
Elite Trooper
Member # 1019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Web Cruiser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...and then you woke up?

please tell me it was a dream...and if not I WANT GIRLS LIKE THAT IN MY LIFE

Nice going man

Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Matrix
Loyal Member
Member # 20166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Matrix         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know whatd be really cool? If she had no idea you had a foot fetish and just did that randomly [Jerkoff]
Posts: 58 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If that happened to me, god knows how long I'd stand there with my jaw completely on the ground before I even did or said anything.
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootManPete
Major Player
Member # 3260

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootManPete   Email FootManPete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was no dream. I wish there was a way to record off of Yahoo web cam.

We've been friends for a while, so she knows about my foot fetish. Funny thing was that we were just BSing about everyday stuff, then we started flirting, and BOOM.

--------------------
Tired female feet deserve to be sniffed.

Posts: 202 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe_Tonguer
Board Regular
Member # 27615

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe_Tonguer   Email Toe_Tonguer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It sounds to me like she's willing to take it to the next level.

Good luck, FootManPete!

Posts: 3 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links