Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Crocs...and how much they suck (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Crocs...and how much they suck
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maddox wrote something about Crocs in his latest article at "The Best Page in the Universe":

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=fashion
(the whole article is pretty funny...it`s about fashion.)

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've read that article about Crocs before and I agree with the whole thing. I don't know why anyone would buy them.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They don't bother me. If a woman is covering her feet then I couldn't really care what the footwear looks like.
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great piece of writing- hilarious!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DeadGoon:
They don't bother me. If a woman is covering her feet then I couldn't really care what the footwear looks like.

I don't like for a woman's feet to be covered either, but for me there are two ways for a woman to cover her feet:

sexy little ballerina flats, open-toe heels, strappy sandals, etc. [Big Grin]

crocs... [Violent]

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
F18Hornet
Elite Trooper
Member # 11172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for F18Hornet   Email F18Hornet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn good article. I totally agree that crocs are crap, plastic shite and should be made illegal.
Posts: 343 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wing-Washer:
open-toe heels

Oh. I guess with me I don't consider that really covered as toes are my favourite part. I guess you could say they are to feet what nipples are to boobers LOL.
I guess to be more precise the toes are the areola and the nails are the nipple itself?

Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well written---I agree with the whole thing--crocs suck--
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cliveman
Major Player
Member # 19258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cliveman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol you guys can consider yourself lucky, over here in england right now women aren't even in crocs, its all like big mssive furry boots and the likes...
Posts: 184 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DeadGoon:
quote:
Originally posted by Wing-Washer:
open-toe heels

Oh. I guess with me I don't consider that really covered as toes are my favourite part. I guess you could say they are to feet what nipples are to boobers LOL.
I guess to be more precise the toes are the areola and the nails are the nipple itself?

[Laugh]

I gotcha! [Cheers]

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Croc sales have plummeted, as I recall reading in a recent USA Today business section, which tells me that this fashion fad is about to be gone with the wind in no time (give it till next year, and no later than 2009).

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cliveman:
lol you guys can consider yourself lucky, over here in england right now women aren't even in crocs, its all like big mssive furry boots and the likes...

And dresses which make you look pregnant with a stupid belt.

I hate this country.

Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for pointing this out Hal. I've sent the link to a couple of girls I know who wear those ghastly things...hopefully it'll make a difference. [Fingers Crossed]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thebestpageintheuniverse.com is hands down the best page in the universe(aside from Wu's! [Big Grin] ) Maddox has be writing articles like this since '98. Crocs suck balls btw.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links