Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Does a woman applying lotion increase smell? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Does a woman applying lotion increase smell?
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 2 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smelly feet that is. Or does it give them a clean aroma that lasts awhile? Does it eventually wear off and leave behind a stinky smell?
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It just depends how long they have the lotion on. With one of my ex-gf's, she(or i) almost always put lotion on her feet before putting on socks and shoes and going to work as a bartender on her feet most of the day. I could always smell the lotion after she would lose her shoes and socks after getting off of work.
The less scented the lotion, obviously the less you will smell it later on, and that leaves more room for foot aroma.
I was always torn on the lotion thing just because if i knew i was going to be having fun with her feet later on that night, i would prefer just her natural foot scent. But of course the lotion makes those feet silky soft, and doesn't detract too much from her scent. She eventually found some very very lightly scented lotion (pretty much non-scented without being labeled as such.)
I would guess though that the longer she goes between the time she applies the lotion and you smelling her feet will make them smellier, but I'm not sure how much the lotion has to do with it.

Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just say NO to lotion.
(well, atleast for 72 hours before a sniff session) [Wink]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My experience has been that there will almost always be some residual smell left over from the lotion, no matter how much her feet sweat (at least in my wife's case). That's good for me because I'm not a sniffer per se. If you are, I'd recommend that you encourage her to say "no" to lotion, as FJB said.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i happen to like the combo of lotion/perfume with sweat. so.. it doesn't bother me most times.

however.. i sorta got rid of one that had some kind of any sweat properties to it.. or some any something going on.. knocked the scent of sweat off her feet for more than a day after it's application.

that bottle mysteriously vanished.... i hated that one. plus the scent wasn't all that appealing too.

from seeing how it works.. your best bet is a small amount of lotion being applied. the more lotion.. the less the sweat scent.

also.. i've noticed.. some of the scented liquid soaps and their anti-bacteria.. anti-everything properties will greatly interfer with the scent of sweat you're after.

so... stick to regular old fashion bar soap and you'll have more luck with the stink aspect of feet that the liquid kinds

also with socks.. more and more of them are infused with anti-smelling properties that make feet not only nice and cool.. but less stinky.

in sneakers.. i'm fine with that.. in pumps.. (some of them have that fabric insole with that property as the socks) i'm not a fan.

so.. hi-tech is getting more in the way of sniffers... so be warned [Wink]

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
odorless vaselline or baby oil is fine but scented lotion is a no no i think.

[Mmm]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Basically, I don't like the lotion idea at all if it kills the natural scent. I guess I'm trying to say, will applying lotion make them more stinky as the day goes by? The thought struck my mind when I had a friend who always applied lotion to her feet in the morning on summer days where she wore her sandals all day long. I wonder how they smelled at the end of the day? [Smile]
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it would defeat what we as True FF love, the natural sweet stink of a woman's foot that arouses us right?!
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I wonder how they smelled at the end of the day?"
Comment by LovelyLadies

Not worth a damn; take my word for it.
[Cry]

..."the natural sweet stink of a woman's foot that arouses us right?!"
Comment by NTS..

Now that's the ticket.
[Thumbs Up]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can't stand lotion,it makes feet smell like an isle in rite aide lol.not to mention if they put too much on you can taste a soapy type taste.its funny this is a topic now cause yesterday I'm with my gfs feet and they smelt weird n tasted weird,so I said something n she said she put vitamin e on them and it was baad.deorterant soaps and scented detergent are pet peeves of mine as well.if their feet are rough,get a good pedicure with a razor or pumice stone.but if your a smell fan,their feet will be lotioned like from the pedicure for atleast a day..damn I can't win!! lol
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It depends on the lotion...if it's that stuff that women use from, say, Bath and Body Works, yeah, it'll mask the smell. If you want the smell to stay, the key is to dab just a little bit on. It combines the smell and fragrance to make her feet have like a sweet and sour smell. Mmm...take a good whiff.

It will wear off with time, but it's better to leave it off if you love how your woman's feet smell. As an aside, you could just inhale deeply before you put it on or grab her previous footwear for a little fun later. [Wink]

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You need lotion on feet to keep feet from getting ashy and all that. But like russ said, less scented or no scent lotion is best if you're into foot aroma.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tintin19153
Major Player
Member # 3694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tintin19153   Author's Homepage   Email tintin19153   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate lotion!!! I love the natural smell of my girl`s feet.
Posts: 177 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know about the whole sniff factor, but one thing I do know....I LOVE watching women "apply" lotion to their feet!! [Mmm] Ohhh...what a joy!!!! [Mmm]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Depends upon a variety of factors. Some lotion ingredients foster the rapid growth of bacteria which, in turn, generate odor; others inhibit bacteria growth. Read your labels to determine the ingredients.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links