Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Gimme your best "Foot Talk"

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Gimme your best "Foot Talk"
SS07
Loyal Member
Member # 27234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SS07         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, if you are into foot talk, what is it you like said or like to say that turns you/your partner on?
Posts: 51 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two things my wife says -- or variations thereof -- will do it for me every time.

- "I'm going to use the Magic Wand (vibrator) now, and I would love it if you'd suck my toes while I'm doing that." (At that point, it usually becomes a race to see who gets off first.)

- "Are you ready to cum? Yeah? Do you want to cum on my feet? Do you want to shoot all over my toes? Gonna give me some hot cum? Are you gonna fuck my feet?" When she breathily moans, "Mmmm ... show me what you've got," I absolutely lose it.

Cheers,
DL

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilovefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 1268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilovefeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
An ex of mine would give a nice slow handjob while I smelled her stinky nylon feet.She would encourage me to smell them by saying "breathe it in,breathe it in,breathe it in".I would shoot a ton. Another thing she used to say was "Here's your fix" when we'd be having sex and she would put her legs over my shoulders so as to put her foot on my nose.That did it for me.
Posts: 316 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eddi
Elite Trooper
Member # 11744

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eddi   Author's Homepage   Email eddi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a while back when i was giveing foot rubs to my mates mum she said that she didnt want one at first because she had her "shoes on all day and her feet were too sweaty and smelly... that just made me harder. then when we use to fuck she would be on her back and have both feet in my face

--------------------
Click to join footfetishperth

Click to join Candid-Feet-Pics-Perth

Posts: 259 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jushi
Member # 24187

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jushi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember once when I was asking to give these two latina girl's a foot massage, and the one girl said, "Oh, but my feet are dirty!" And the other girl said, "Mira, he can go wash his hands." That was so hot. haha.

I love it when is a little self-conscious about the smell of her feet or the cleanliness of her feet yet still allows you to play with them.

One time, my ex said, "If you keep messing with me, I'm going to make you clean the dirt from my feet!" Wow, did that turn me on.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SS07
Loyal Member
Member # 27234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SS07         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys, this sounds hot, now for those of you who are shy or would rather respond in private, i've turned on private messaging for the time being. I wanna hear from you all [Wink]
Posts: 51 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm still working on this one with my wife.

She has totally opened up and indulged me with almost anything I've asked her to do so far with her feet. But even though we both really get going with standard "dirty talk" every time we have sex, she has not voluntarily said anything related to her feet, (which yes, I'm DYING to hear).

I kinda assumed that 1) since she's totally onboard with my fetish and knows how much I love her feet and 2)we already talk dirty- that she'd put 2+2 together and talk dirty about her feet- but so far she has not.

I was the one who initiated our dirty talk initially- (I just had this overwhelming desire to hear her tell me to fuck her.) Though it felt kinda strange and REALLY dirty at first (being the rather straight-laced conservatives we are) she never hesitated.

I would love to hear her taunt me about her feet footwear and foot jewelry- as in "you like my pretty bare feet/toes/soles/toe rings/sandals/flip-flops don't you? This is different from just the "do you like..." question. I want it to be an acknowlodging statement of her affirming how much I like her feet.

I also like hearing her say that she's wearing foot wear and foot jewlery just for me, which she does some already.

I'd love to hear her tell me to kiss, lick, suck her feet/toes/soles.

And of course I'd dying to hear her ask me or tell me to cum on her feet/toes/soles.

Don't know why I'm so afraid to share this stuff with her at times. I guess it's because I feel like I'm either insulting her intelligence (because she should know I'd love to hear this stuff) or she's truly going to not be comfortable with it.

I'm going to mention/discuss it very soon!

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for conerz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am def a sucker for dirty talk, foot and otherwise...its one of my weaknesses

One of the hottest things for me is when she tells me where to cum so of course when shes tells me to cum on her feet its a major, major turnon. The very hottest that I can think of, we were fucking doggystyle and as I like to do in that position I was ocasionaly rubbing and feeling her feet with one of my hands, sort of massaging them and fondling her anklets. I told her I was coming close, and without me asking her to or anything she said "cum on my bare feet, cum on my bare feet and my anklets" and just "hot cum on my bare feet"

We did some kinky stuff before and since then but for some reason this sticks out as so sexy...it was retarded how hot it got me, i totally lost it. Moaning out at the top of my lungs when I came and everything. I feel slightly weird sharing this, haha

Posts: 337 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
I'm still working on this one with my wife.

She has totally opened up and indulged me with almost anything I've asked her to do so far with her feet. But even though we both really get going with standard "dirty talk" every time we have sex, she has not voluntarily said anything related to her feet, (which yes, I'm DYING to hear).

I kinda assumed that 1) since she's totally onboard with my fetish and knows how much I love her feet and 2)we already talk dirty- that she'd put 2+2 together and talk dirty about her feet- but so far she has not.

I was the one who initiated our dirty talk initially- (I just had this overwhelming desire to hear her tell me to fuck her.) Though it felt kinda strange and REALLY dirty at first (being the rather straight-laced conservatives we are) she never hesitated.

I would love to hear her taunt me about her feet footwear and foot jewelry- as in "you like my pretty bare feet/toes/soles/toe rings/sandals/flip-flops don't you? This is different from just the "do you like..." question. I want it to be an acknowlodging statement of her affirming how much I like her feet.

I also like hearing her say that she's wearing foot wear and foot jewlery just for me, which she does some already.

I'd love to hear her tell me to kiss, lick, suck her feet/toes/soles.

And of course I'd dying to hear her ask me or tell me to cum on her feet/toes/soles.

Don't know why I'm so afraid to share this stuff with her at times. I guess it's because I feel like I'm either insulting her intelligence (because she should know I'd love to hear this stuff) or she's truly going to not be comfortable with it.

I'm going to mention/discuss it very soon!

If she is your WIFE, go for it man, I think it would be good, and she should totally understand. Sometimes women just need to be asked what you want. In my experience, they like when you ask them for it, or ask them to do something for you. Depends I guess, but you and your wife seem to be good together, by this passage, so yeah, try it.
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by conerz:
One of the hottest things for me is when she tells me where to cum so of course when shes tells me to cum on her feet its a major, major turnon.

Gotcha there bro!

quote:
The very hottest that I can think of, we were fucking doggystyle and as I like to do in that position I was ocasionaly rubbing and feeling her feet with one of my hands, sort of massaging them and fondling her anklets.
I also LOVE doggy-style! I'll grasp the ankle of her right foot (the one she wears her anklet on) and gently lift it up and over the back of my leg, so her foot is resting on the top of my leg. Then I've got a full view of foot and sole. Like you I do fondle her foot, but not her anklet, but I do enjoy seeing it on her.

quote:
I told her I was coming close, and without me asking her to or anything she said "cum on my bare feet, cum on my bare feet and my anklets" and just "hot cum on my bare feet"
Incredibly hot bro! That's awesome that she knows you enjoy that and verbally urges you on!

quote:
...it was retarded how hot it got me, i totally lost it. Moaning out at the top of my lungs when I came and everything. I feel slightly weird sharing this, haha
Nothing to be embarassed about, and definitely not retarded- you're simply telling it like it is.

We all have those things that really turn us on, which of course for us footguys is often something to do with their feet. Depending on how bad the fetish has you, it's often these kind of things that lead to general arousal, or a super-arousal as I might call it.

I've got a very strong fetish, and over the past year or so, I've truly needed to see, hear, feel something about her feet to get or keep me aroused. Some footstuff has definitely gotten me "super-aroused".

One prime example of this was the first time I asked her to wear a pair of thong sandals while I fucked her. When the thought of asking her to do this first hit me I was actually giddy with excitement- that feeling of chills going up and down your back, sweaty palms- just like a shot of adrenaline or something- just from anticipating her doing what you ask. When she agreed without hesitation, got up, put them on and came back to bed I thought my cock was going to explode as soon as it touched her. God did I pound her until I came hard, just as you described, moaning loudly and just aroused beyond belief.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

quote:
Originally posted by Feeties:
Sometimes women just need to be asked what you want. In my experience, they like when you ask them for it, or ask them to do something for you. Depends I guess, but you and your wife seem to be good together, by this passage, so yeah, try it.

I appreciate your support Feeties.

I know it's me and just something that I struggle with when I really shouldn't, as she's been up to almost everything I've asked for as far as feet are concerned- some that are pretty "out there". There's only one or two things in the realm of sex in general that she won't do, and they are things that I can live without.

As I mentioned, I think there's just always that fear in the back of my mind of how hurt I'll be if I do ask her to do something new and she refuses or obviously isn't into it. In some cases it would really destroy the mood for me, largely because I've often fantasized about what I'm asking for some time.

feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Follow-up:
The opportunity presented itself! My wife must have caught my vibes because without having a discussion about it or even mentioning it, she was arousing me with "toe talk" galore last night.

She had been away for 6 days so we were both horny as hell and last night was the first opportunity to really have sex. I did the romance thing setting the stage with candles, soft music, picking out some lingerie for her to wear, and warming up the bedroom with a small space heater.

During our lengthy foreplay I mentioned loving her feet and toes and all the foot stuff she's done and indulged me in over the summer. Shortly afterwards she said something about her toes- I moaned loudly and told her how much I loved hearing her talk about her feet and toes. She made no commnent about it, but did pepper her ensuing love talk with several mentions of her feet and toes. Damn was it hot. I gave her lots of positive reinforcement and reaction when she did, so I know she got the message loud and clear.

One of the neatest things she mentioned was a local salon offering flavored pedicures and how much I'd like it.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links