Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Anyone seen GRINDHOUSE? and the feet! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Anyone seen GRINDHOUSE? and the feet!
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I rented Deathproof last night and I was floored, I thought Rosario Dawson has some cute feet - but Sydney Poitier (her Dad is her namesake) has some sexy feet and toes too. Lord Lucan can you hook me up?

And how does a sexy, steamy picture like that with all the violence, feet, and girl power not do better than 40M in the box office cumm?

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shawneboy
Major Player
Member # 5094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shawneboy   Email shawneboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I agree Elvzz. Only 40m!? There's some truly amazing feet stuff in that film! I first saw it in the theatre and those Rosario Dawson close-ups weren't in the theatrical version, only the dvd version. I was floored to see her soles in extreme close-up on the dvd!
Posts: 209 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw that movie! Lot's of feet alright [Big Grin] . I meant to bring that one up in here,but I for got the name of the movie at the time.It's a must see,for foot lovers.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you are a few months late in the discussion lol theres some great pics at lordlucan´s forum
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah, and how about when one of the girls was sleeping in the car with her feet out of the window, and Kurt Russell got his face right her feet and inhaled deeply.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a huge Quentin fan, but I must say as a foot fetishist, I loved Death Proof. As a movie fan I thought it kinda sucked! I think Planet Terror was the MUCH better movie of the two.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
d-wreck9
Major Player
Member # 19014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for d-wreck9   Email d-wreck9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey patrick, i thought the same until i re watched deathproof, the last 45 minutes are awesome...really listen to the dialogue during the chase scenes, funny as hell.....ohh btw...FEET, u gotta love QT
Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swman
Elite Trooper
Member # 11682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swman   Email swman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you know when I was watching it I notcied in the credits theres a Foot double I dont remember for which actress though

--------------------
Chicago White Sox; Southside till I die

Posts: 432 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
death proof is sooooo much better than Planet Terror
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot-Clan Ninja
Elite Trooper
Member # 25128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot-Clan Ninja   Email Foot-Clan Ninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love grindhouse, best b movie ever, but i prefer planet terror over death proof.
Posts: 426 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm I wonder which actress' feet were doubled...Rosario showed hers in Clerks II but different over the top angles can make the toes look longer if they are tweeners...maybe Sydney Piotier's feet were doubled? But when she was laying in the back seat feet out the window - you could tell she was a 6 footer...There was a lap dance scene with a close up of some toes in flips - that could be it...Is there a site like Mr Skin for FEET out there? Is Lord Lucan our man?

From a kinda mysterious, kinda good looking, kinda hilarious - but not hilarious looking dude!

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonascuomo
Elite Trooper
Member # 20905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jonascuomo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God I love Tanantino and his footasies!

--------------------
**on the first day, God created feet..and it was good**

Posts: 315 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by swman:
you know when I was watching it I notcied in the credits theres a Foot double I dont remember for which actress though

a foot double?? are you serious?
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This movie is horrible, not worth sitting through to see the very average feet of Sydney Poitier, whose feet are mostly shown. Not like it's many chicks' feet. To be fair, no one's feet would be worth sitting through this piece of garbage. I've never seen so many people walk out of a movie as this one.

quote:
Originally posted by DancingFool:
a foot double?? are you serious?

(From IMDB) The feet in the opening sequence, belonged to an actress named Shannon Hazlett. They were supposed to be the feet of Vanessa Ferlito (Arlene). Now, how horrible would her feet have to be? If that goofball tarantino, who is no expert on good looking feet himself, would not want to use?

[ December 04, 2007, 11:55 AM: Message edited by: coedfeet ]

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mattu2
Major Player
Member # 9895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mattu2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Now, how horrible would her feet have to be? If that goofball tarantino, who is no expert on good looking feet himself, would not want to use? [/QB]
LOL! Yeah Tarantino does have some pretty poor taste in feet! Uma's feet in "Kill Bill" look like she could kick over a redwood with them.
Posts: 138 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links