Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How long have you waited to see someones feet? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: How long have you waited to see someones feet?
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The longest I had to wait was about 3 years. I had known a girl from school, but she always wore sneakers. I always hoped one day she would wear sandals. I asked her if she ever wears them, she said no. And she never did. And I graduated never seeing her feet. It was not untill one day (your never too old) I was trick or treating, and (not knowing) I went to her house and there she was, without standing in shorts, holding a bucket of candy, without shoes or socks on. And her toes were absolutly perfect. It was well worth the wait.

So, how long have you waited to see someones feet?

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think i have ever waited that long but i am now waiting to see this one girl's feet that i just met over the summer but i think i will have to wait until at least spring now. We went to Hershey Park last year and she took off her shoes but she was wearing socks but when she kept complaining that her feet hurt i was there like a wolf waiting to pounce when i heard her saying she wanted to take he shoes off. So i will keep you all informed of my opinion if i do ever see her feet.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
I don't think i have ever waited that long but i am now waiting to see this one girl's feet that i just met over the summer but i think i will have to wait until at least spring now. We went to Hershey Park last year and she took off her shoes but she was wearing socks but when she kept complaining that her feet hurt i was there like a wolf waiting to pounce when i heard her saying she wanted to take he shoes off. So i will keep you all informed of my opinion if i do ever see her feet.

you should have taken her socks off too

--------------------
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot-Clan Ninja
Elite Trooper
Member # 25128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot-Clan Ninja   Email Foot-Clan Ninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
two years, seven months, one week, two days and thirteen hours, approx.

i really like her, a lot, but she says she hates her feet.

Posts: 426 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sabbath
Major Player
Member # 4844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sabbath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
about 3 years.. Used to have a crush on a girl from school who would always wear snickers too, one day I saw her at a party wearing heels I was hoping that she would maybe dangle her show a little bit or something like that. Later that night she was complaining to a friend that her feet hurt for dancing in heels all night and took them off! It was like a miracle for me, nevertheless her feet were kind of dissapointing
Posts: 213 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A friend of mine had a beautiful girlfriend, whom he eventually married. I'd seen her in socks, but never barefooted.
One night, I stayed at their house to help them set up a booth at a record convention (he was a record dealer, and he eventually openned a store). That morning, I saw her barefooted for the first time.
Curiously, after that moment, I saw her barefooted a lot. Once I even massaged her foot--in her husband's presence!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

quote:
Originally posted by Ninja of the Foot Clan:
two years, seven months, one week, two days and thirteen hours, approx.

i really like her, a lot, but she says she hates her feet.

then offer to give her a pedicure and make her feet look nice. But don't just start a conversation like that. Sneak it in there somewhere. Like say, "hey, I need some new flip-flops, you want some? They are really cheap." and i imagine that she would say something like, "Oh, I hate my feet" then sneak it in. Tell us how it goes.

--------------------
-Big Trouble (2002)

octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've probably only had to wait a season on most girls who have feet that I want to see. Maybe in high school I waited let's say max 1 yr or 2 to see this one girl's feet. Definitely worth it she sat next to me in a class wearing these like Chinese slippers I'm sure everyone here has seen, and she put on the best foot show ever. Something that I hate is when I was in HS these Latina girls never wore flip flops or wore them 1 day all summer. (I was afraid to be absent from school) I graduate and then I saw a picture of them like the following year maybe on myspace and all of them are in flip flops. Also proms and graduations are good. I hated my prom but as I recall all girls in high heel sandals long night of dancing by the end they take them off and are walking around barefoot. My mistake was not taking advantage of the moment and asking to massage her feet when I dropped my date off.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Several years- I had been dying to see the feet of a lady I used to work with, but she never let her feet show at all. Don't know what happened but she eventually started wearing sandals and flip-flops once in a while. She has incredible feet and prefers french pedies) This "habit" increased over the next year to the point that she was almost always wearing sandals or flip-flops.

I'm dying to know what triggered this change of behaviour. Makes me wonder whether her hubbie divulged a foot fetish?!

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonascuomo
Elite Trooper
Member # 20905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jonascuomo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate when I wait and wait and then wind up totally disapointed when she has ugly feet...this has happened on more than one occasion

--------------------
**on the first day, God created feet..and it was good**

Posts: 315 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

w/ the recent addition to my friend donna's feet, that makes it about 12 years

--------------------
-Big Trouble (2002)

bellathornesolelicker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bellathornesolelicker   Email bellathornesolelicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
15 years
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet uk
BANNED
Member # 31200

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet uk   Email feet uk       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi

My fiance used to wear court shoes and very rarely took them off, this was years and years ago. So during a romantic session I took off her shoes and manged slowly to remove her stockings. It was mind blowing the first time I touched her soles and toes, as you can imagine

--------------------
Feet uk

Posts: 13 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me, about 6yrs for one girl who I initially spotted in a rave years ago (like back in 2001)... and it was heaven when i finally got to see them bare (and in person) 6 yrs later, cuz I got to have my way with them as well [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Winged_Travesty
Board Regular
Member # 22080

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Winged_Travesty   Email Winged_Travesty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2 years. I lived across the hallway from a beautiful girl at university, but never saw her feet. after i moved to a new place, she came round for drinks. she was sitting next to me on the sofa when she slips her shoes off to reveal her gorgeous barefeet, then starts flexing and pointing her toes.

it was the first time i saw em, i was in heaven, about 30 seconds later i blurted out "fancy a foot massage?", she smiled, said nothing, but swung her legs up and delicately placed her feet in my lap. ohhh joy.

i told her about the fetish, and she was fine with it. within a week i was worshipping them the way they deserved. priceless

--------------------
Winged_Travesty, aka Wrath Spider, aka Duck Vader, aka G-Star, aka MC-G. What's in a name anyway?

Posts: 28 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links