Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » When did you first see your best friend's feet?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: When did you first see your best friend's feet?
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whats the best story you have about seeing your best friend's feet?

Mine is when one time me and her were having an argument about who cares, but somewhere in the middle of it. She took her shoe off and threatend to stick her bare foot in my face (not knowing about the fetish), I dared her to do it. And I said "Do it, I dare you to put your stinky feet in my face." She got offended by me saying that she had smelly feet. So she said, "my feet dont smell" and took off her sock and shoved her feet in my face. At the same time i had a bad case of wood. So to misdirect her of my erecter, I went and said, "your right, you feet don't smell at all, then i grabbed her foot with both of my hands, and sniffed right in between her toes. And then I said (sort of) jokingly "Yeah they smell so good i can eat them." So then I went and licked and sucked her toes. Afterward, we both forgot about the argument, she giggled, and said "your wierd". Now remember, we are really good friends, i would NOT recommend you try that with just anybody. And not the first time she shows her feet. And btw, her feet were beautiful, they had dark purple-ish nail polish that was chipping, they did not smell, and they tasted great.

When did you first see your best friend's feet.

[ January 18, 2009, 09:38 PM: Message edited by: Keyfeet ]

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OneGiantLeap
Major Player
Member # 17819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OneGiantLeap     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was with my best female friend in her room and we were just chilling, when she asked for a back massage, so I began.

A while into the back massage I also told her I gave very good foot massages if she was interested. She thought about it, accepted, and laid back, at which point I tried to not-too-eagerly deshoe and sock her feet.

This was the first time I had ever seen her feet and I was very pleasently surprised. She had amazing toes and the most wonderfully soft, smooth soles. I had to sit very awkwardly to not reveal that I was visibly turned on.

Then of course a few months later I reveal my foot fetish to her and we had a laugh about it. Thankfully she didn't think I was weird. [Smile]

Posts: 141 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footiekhan
All Pro Poster
Member # 14491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footiekhan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We had movie night in my dorm room. It was getting late everyone left except for my best female friend, Kerri. I had locked the door, sat back down on floor and continued to watch the movie. She was lounging on the bed, and her feet were six inches from my head. She was wearing flip-flops and had deep red nail polish. Light skin tone, and ultra soft! Gorgeous soles like silk! She's a size eight.

She was watching the movie and used the edge of the bed to help slide her feet out of her flip flops. It was probably the first time I noticed her feet. She wore flips-flops all the time... She started flexing and pointing her feet. It was torture! After a few minutes I reached up and started massaging her foot. A little while later she was sitting on the edge of the bed, straddling my neck with her feet in my lap, moaning in pleasure as I massaged both of her feet.

First footjob that night, as well as breaking the university's no sex in the dorm policy. We're still close friends.

[ December 08, 2007, 01:36 PM: Message edited by: acrylikhan ]

Posts: 726 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by acrylikhan:
I was in college with my best female friends, and we had movie night in my dorm room. It was getting late everyone left except Kerri. I had locked the door, sat back down on floor. She was lounging on the bed, and her feet were six inches from my head. She was wearing flip-flops and had deep red nail polish. Light skin tone, and ultra soft! Gorgeous soles like silk! She's a size eight.

She was watching the movie and used the edge of the bed to help slide her feet out of her flip flops. It was probably the first time I noticed her feet. She wore flips-flops all the time... She started flexing and pointing her feet. After a few minutes I reached up and started massaging her foot. A few minutes later she was sitting on the edge of the bed, straddling my neck with her feet in my lap, moaning in pleasure as I massaged both of her feet.

First footjob that night, as well as breaking the university's no sex in the dorm policy. We're still close friends.

Now that's a damn good story, happy ending and all! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by OneGiantLeap:
I was with my best female friend in her room and we were just chilling, when she asked for a back massage, so I began.

A while into the back massage I also told her I gave very good foot massages if she was interested. She thought about it, accepted, and laid back, at which point I tried to not-too-eagerly deshoe and sock her feet.

This was the first time I had ever seen her feet and I was very pleasently surprised. She had amazing toes and the most wonderfully soft, smooth soles. I had to sit very awkwardly to not reveal that I was visibly turned on.

Then of course a few months later I reveal my foot fetish to her and we had a laugh about it. Thankfully she didn't think I was weird. [Smile]

WOW, it was that easy?

--------------------
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sabbath
Major Player
Member # 4844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sabbath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember that one! I was in the first year of high school and I had already told her about my fetish. But she said the whole " I hate my feet" thing...until the day we went to a class trip to visit a waterfall. She took off her shoes and I saw her beautiful small feet for the first time, she painted her toenails purple , then I've complimented on her feet and she said that she took special care because she knew I was into feet.. she was a nice girl
Posts: 213 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RadioactiveToy
Major Player
Member # 26926

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RadioactiveToy   Email RadioactiveToy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When did I see my best friend feet for the first time?
Well, it was summer and she wore flip flops and that's it. [Tongue]

--------------------

Posts: 123 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bellathornesolelicker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bellathornesolelicker   Email bellathornesolelicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
August 2000. Not sure what day but it was late August of 2000
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

if you want to post, plaese share a story

--------------------
-Big Trouble (2002)

Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got done wrestling with my other friend in her living room. (We were showing off for her, young fools we were.) And sat on the couch, she had her socks off and was just laying down, amused by our wrestling.

I just grabbed her foot randomly and told her she had monkey toes and put my fingers in between her toes like holding someones hand. She had a weird look, then laughed, then took her feet away and sat on them.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hous131
Board Regular
Member # 29906

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hous131   Email hous131   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of my best friends (who obviously is a woman my age,34 and a very cute italian and german descent) who i work with use to pick me up and give me a ride to work with her. In the spring time she wore these blk nike sandals that bared her polished smoothed porcelain skinned toes and heels..i almost died when i saw hot cute hjer feet were. I felt guilty because she is a good person and friend but man i couldnt stop looking at them as she stepped on the pedals. No..nothing happend..lol
Posts: 31 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

quote:
Originally posted by Diabolicus:
I just grabbed her foot randomly and told her she had monkey toes and put my fingers in between her toes like holding someones hand. She had a weird look, then laughed, then took her feet away and sat on them.

lol monkey toes. I have to try that one

--------------------
-Big Trouble (2002)

ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Firstly I dont have any best friends who are female and secondly of the female friends that I have noneh have toes worth drooling over...
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links