Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Favourite toe nail polishes (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Favourite toe nail polishes
Gold falcon
Major Player
Member # 27537

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gold falcon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was just wondering what everyones favourite toe nail polish colour is?

Is it red, blue, purple, french pedicure, natural? Whatever it is let me know here.

My personal favourite varies. In the winter i love a nice deep purple or red, but in the summer i prefer a soft pink, red or maybe a french pedicure.
Tell me what you think [Smile]

Posts: 124 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like a lot of colors really, but a couple of my personal favorites would be silver and black [Drool]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love white. It's very cool in it's subtleness.
GQguy

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Depending on skin colour could strengthen or weaken a polish colour... but for now I'd have to say light soft pink...

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gold falcon
Major Player
Member # 27537

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gold falcon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ye good points everyone, thanks for posting, footlongsub zero, i'm pleased you share my like of soft pink polish.

black is also a good colour, so is white although a french pedicure is sometimes better looking.

Posts: 124 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like french pedicures and any color but white and black- at least on my wife. There have been occassions where I've seen black or white that I do like. Depends on the girl and polish job I guess.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favorite toenail polish to see on a girl is any shade of red, either fire red, maroon, or such.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would have to say on the Wife, the darker shades of red look amazing, as do different shades of pink. I have been wanting to try blues, too. There is nothing like a great paint job that looks like glass, and is clean and neat in appearance...really shows off her sexy feet.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There aren't too many colors I don't like, but my favorites are lighter shades of pink, light metallic blue, and any shade of purple (in that order). I also like the french pedicure with pink polish/white tips.

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
none
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All about the blue for me! Dark blue especially on a pale skinned girl cant be beat! Well..except if she has black polish on!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
s8r
Loyal Member
Member # 2016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for s8r   Email s8r       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Day-On, Neon Orange on longer toenails is the sexiest color ever. I also like to see well-done french pedi, and silver(not grey) toenails are great
Posts: 91 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On fair skinned girls I tend to like Black or Cream coloured polish. Or simply a colourless gloss.

On Indian women? SILVER! Holy crap it's PERFECT on them! Black can be good too, but silver somehow tops it all off.

I just noticed the other a day as well a Lebanese looking woman (one of my faves [Smile] ) had Pink polish and it looked fantastic!

quote:
Originally posted by MitchC:
maroon,

Oh thanks for reminding me. Yes I've notice this quite catches my eye when worn by women of either Mediteranian or Caucasion appearance.
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Black, red, pink, blue, purple...in that order, and all dark & metallic/shiny...not too much of a fan of light colours...except french pedicures.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dark red or crimson

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links