Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Match.com and feet............ (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Match.com and feet............
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But you'd pretty much get the same reaction if your username was

"Titman01" and you claimed your undying love for breasts.

You'd be called a pig.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well now my good friends lets not let this get out of hand....remember.....I did this as a goof to see what would happen, AND I have gotten 2 responses, one of the women will be joining me for dinner sunday. (A woman that likes to have her toes sucked feels just as akward asking for it as we do asking to do it) and they were happy to find me...........believe me this is turning out to be a great study.
Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
couldn't find the profile you're talking about, so I did not know what to think:

(ie. footguy101)
http://www.match.com/usearch/usearch.aspx

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry its footguy-101
Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bottomsup01
Board Regular
Member # 23854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bottomsup01     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, match.com is for people seeking relationships not sexual encounters. Try footsessions.com instead
Posts: 14 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footlovers
Loyal Member
Member # 11023

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footlovers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure i remember seeing a foot dating site once... its like datefeet.com or something obvious like that, never looked into it though?
Posts: 89 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wrinkleheaven:
sorry its footguy-101

no offense but that profile is pretty bland. if i were a good looking woman looking for a date, i would be seeking something that i thought would garner more excitement. mind you, the only thing i really read was the about me and i just carelessly glazed over the rest of the stuff. usually, what you put in the "about me" should be the enticement anyway.

also, if you choose to go the non-picture route, then you can mostly expect the reading-focused fat cows who have trouble getting contacted thru the conventional means (which is to have pictures). not saying there aren't exceptions to this, but it is the general rule. anyway, the pace of success may line up with the exceptions if you know what I mean, but do what you think will work.

unfortunately, i don't have any short suggestions on how to make it better, but there is lots of material out there on how to make women attracted to you. that might be a potential starting point on getting response thru that medium. best of luck and cheers to the feet you'll be getting [Big Grin]

[ December 12, 2007, 08:36 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wrinkleheaven:
Well now my good friends lets not let this get out of hand....remember.....I did this as a goof to see what would happen, AND I have gotten 2 responses, one of the women will be joining me for dinner sunday. (A woman that likes to have her toes sucked feels just as akward asking for it as we do asking to do it) and they were happy to find me...........believe me this is turning out to be a great study.

Don't ask me why but I feel skeptical about this claim...
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesrsexy
BANNED
Member # 25089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesrsexy         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually I read somewhere that 60% of men in the world Like girls feet, they just don't want to admit it, or cover it up by saying they like asses or tits or whateva
Posts: 16 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YOU SIMPLY EXPRESSED WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU LIKE...IN THIS WORLD, PEOPLE HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT [Thumbs Up] NOW THAT YOU'VE LET IT BE KNOWN SOMEONE WHO ENJOYS HAVING THEIR FEET WORSHIPPED WILL COME AROUND...DON'T FRET!

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

UPDATE: ---the woman I took out to dinner had a lousy personality and lied about her age (her feet were nice--not the best but nice) I really didnt like her but massaged her feet in the car after dinner then I just didnt call after that.
the second woman definitley had a huge shoe and foot fetish and we had some great phone conversations where we talked about some various foot fetish topics------I asked her to send me a pic of her feet from the camera phone because she was telling me how nice her feet were and she got pedicures every 2 weeks--------well I got the picture and her feet were NOT to my liking (I would love to post it here to get all of your responses but I just dont think its right) anyway the initial responses from other members died out and I hit the cancel button on it all. HEY I had to try it to see what would happen. I have come to the conclusion that, I MUST see the feet for myself first then ask her out on a date...............you see feet are like a cup of coffee, everybody likes it a certain way.....even if I asked another guy "does she have nice feet?" he may say YES OH they are the sexiest.........well yes to HIM , but maybe not to me.....So when a woman tells you she has very pretty feet, believe none of what you hear and all of what you see.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links